Login

russian armor

When are new skins hitting the Steam store?

17 Nov 2014, 18:13 PM

I believe Cynthia said the ETA on the WFA skins being up for sale on Steam would be this fall. Any word on what's going on and when we can expect them?

Why is it so hard to give Relic our money?
17 Nov 2014, 18:16 PM
17 Nov 2014, 22:52 PM

I would instead give some guys from Workshop money if they were able to bring out some new skins, especially historical ones. :-/ CoH1 had so many good skins out there...
17 Nov 2014, 23:00 PM

Speaking of skins, I would actually pay to see the Knight Cross Holder skin return. While they weren't historically realistic, their uniforms and equipment made them look extremely badass. They were by far my favourite unit for the Wehrmacht in CoH1, so hopefully a modder can make this a reality.

I'm actually surprised Relic hasn't gone down the "selling skins" route. Valve has mastered the concept and sets a good precedent especially with Dota 2. The added bonus is that Relic could potentially earn a nice revenue by selling skins instead of selling commanders that have the potential to cripple the game balance.
19 Nov 2014, 16:50 PM

Let us buy some skins! WFA has been out for nearly half a year and many people, especially those who can't play games all day long, are forced to play with bland colors on their vehicles. Take our money!
19 Nov 2014, 17:08 PM

Let us buy some skins! WFA has been out for nearly half a year and many people, especially those who can't play games all day long, are forced to play with bland colors on their vehicles. Take our money!

Agreed! I hoped that all Western skins will go to Steam store by the time AA released.
20 Nov 2014, 00:13 AM

I've also been waiting on those skins since the WFA release. But no, someone obviously thinks ripping off most loyal fans with overpriced expansion is a better business model. :loco:
20 Nov 2014, 00:28 AM

20 Nov 2014, 00:48 AM

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 56
unknown 19
Germany 15
unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W