Login

russian armor

Soviet Commander idea

14 Nov 2014, 00:09 AM

0 CP - Hammer and Sickle - All Soviet non-doctrinal units recieves a bonus to buildtime and cost for each tierbuilding built. T1 and T2 give 5% reduction to starting original values while T3 and T4 give 10%. Cost affects reinforcement as well. 30% reduction when all tiers bulit!

2 CP - conscript assualt package upgrade

2 CP - anti-tank gun ambush tactics

? CP - Zampolit - units in the same controlled sector as this political officer receives a bonus to fire rate and received supression. Need some additional ability on cool down or with ammunitioncost, not sure what yet. Maybe some ability to lead a charge, making units move faster etc

? CP - God of War - artillery cover large area with intense bombardment. Does take long time to come down, no smoke warning, but fires several single shells (3) to range in artillery pieces, this has the effect of giving the enemy a warning since these single shots will come down with several second between them and very innacurate. The main bombardment is spread out in a large area and fires a lot of shells, more to deny large area than to snipe anything, every shell is individually not strong enough to take out tanks in one hit. Cost?
15 Nov 2014, 14:34 PM

Any thoughts on this? Otherwise I wont bump again
15 Nov 2014, 15:00 PM

Boring.

I want so see new tanks like SU-100 or KV-85.

"anti-tank gun ambush tactics" , "conscript assualt package upgrade" old shit i already know. I want to see some new stuff not the same shit over and over again.

15 Nov 2014, 15:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Nov 2014, 15:00 PMAffe
Boring.

I want so see new tanks like SU-100 or KV-85.

"anti-tank gun ambush tactics" , "conscript assualt package upgrade" old shit i already know. I want to see some new stuff not the same shit over and over again.

More call ins, more call in meta, more FUN!
15 Nov 2014, 15:24 PM

More call ins, more call in meta, more FUN!

I am not the one who invented this fail design of a gameplay where all Units are locked in 100000 commanders.
15 Nov 2014, 16:04 PM

Lol, was thinking a commander to counteract the crutch of heavy call in tanks.

Not everything must be new, those two points are just something to keep units useful during the early game.
15 Nov 2014, 16:39 PM
Patrion 14

last two abilities are interesting.

political officer is already in the game file. i believe the commander with it was planned but rage from sov industry and tiger ace stopped relic from releasing more paid commanders since then until wfa.

the ability to just do a mass artillery bombardment would be interesting for sov, but okw already have something similar.
15 Nov 2014, 17:04 PM
Donator 33

The last ability GOD OF WAR has already been done in COH 1

15 Nov 2014, 20:15 PM

Yes and this is CoH 2
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %