Login

russian armor

Do duplicate bulletins stack?

9 Nov 2014, 06:40 AM

Just played an opponent who had duplicate of the same exact title and performance bulletin for shrmans. If you have duplicates can they be used and stack?
9 Nov 2014, 08:10 AM

yes. do a search, it has been asked many times.

I myself use two grim reaper's tool bulletins to make volks schrek cost 81 instead of 90 (or just 84/85)
9 Nov 2014, 15:05 PM
Donator 11

relic says, that they dont stack, but some do and you can test it(schreck price, mine price,...).
some others dont stack or dont even work....
its a mess
10 Nov 2014, 02:29 AM

relic says, that they dont stack, but some do and you can test it(schreck price, mine price,...).
some others dont stack or dont even work....
its a mess

That is a mess. So what about something that isn't, such as grenadier/conscript 3% accuracy? Because if I can stack that, them I'm going to :)
10 Nov 2014, 17:44 PM
Donator 11

That is a mess. So what about something that isn't, such as grenadier/conscript 3% accuracy? Because if I can stack that, them I'm going to :)

it seems, that even relic doesnt know, wether those stack :D
nee
14 Nov 2014, 22:58 PM

I've heard they said yes, then contradictory evidence suggest otherwise. It is hard to test all of them since I doubt most people don't have them all, and in any case the easiest to spot are cost discount ones, which I can testify that the ones I have used and have duplicates for do stack. It's just that it's one or two bulletin types, so hardly a representative test.

In the end the stacking effect would never be very big anyways, most bulletins are useless because you're not going to be spending much time with ambulance or sWs halftrack moving around the map at +5% speed. Much more relevant bulletins are things like VOlks' Panzerschreck upgrade, which makes it 81 instead of 90 munitions per unit if you have three of them stacked, that's pretty good because of early game and how powerful Volks can be.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★