Login

russian armor

Mech commander viable?

2 Nov 2014, 06:49 AM

0 CP- Dodge. I haven't used it much since the original nerf but it seems to me to be a very effective unit and exactly what the USF needs to round out its T1. Can it face or beat the kubel?

2 CP- Withdraw/Refit. In theory a very useful ability. Practically speak....very eh. One of those "when am I ever gonna use this" abilities. Maybe there are some niche ones like swapping a stuart for a sherman. And for getting your dodge off the field. But still very eh

3 CP- M3/Ass engie. Great unit. Terribly overpriced. Not sure why it was nerfed further. Needs to be cheaper. Not viable

4 CP- Recon sweep. Redundant mostly

8 CP- 105mm arty strike. Great support artillery strike from what I remember. A bit lackluster though compared to other commanders' last abilities.

Overall I feel it has a lot of potential but just currently isn't viable. It seems best to keep in your back pocket in case of kubels but to lose a slot for inf, para, and rifle hurts.
2 Nov 2014, 07:28 AM

It's better to use this commander only for 1v1. The howi abilty is actual any tank one shoot ability.
2 Nov 2014, 08:12 AM

I'm keeping it on my 1v1s now. I just played a semois game and guess what was parked outside my base? It's really satisfying to send a dodge down the fucker's throat.
2 Nov 2014, 08:21 AM

The Dodge is very good at beating the kubel. It won't kill it instantly obviously but it's good enough/.
nee
5 Nov 2014, 11:40 AM

I only find it interesting with the USF equivalent of Kubel/clowncar, and the M3 halftrack which is finally a reinforcing vehicle with a hint of durability.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★