Login

russian armor

Recovered AT guns not moving

19 Apr 2013, 21:44 PM

Hi,

Decided to share a few bugs I saw. I'm not sure if this is the official channel for bug reports or there's another one. I'll be grateful if someone illuminates me on this.

Here goes the first one:
I've recovered a soviet AT gun during a (winter) game, but it pointed the wrong way, and I couldn't move it. Even after I tried to repair it.

Did anyone else get this? I have a few more in stock.
19 Apr 2013, 22:36 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Yes this has happened to me many times and it doesn't only happen after a recrew (but it seems more likely to happen).
20 Apr 2013, 05:51 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Ive had this happen to 2 freshly made zis3's sent across the river came back to them to move them again they wouldn't budge an inch but they would still shoot. :( pretty much lost me the game and any hope of winning...
20 Apr 2013, 06:00 AM

Every time I try to recrew a Ziz3 it always bugs that little set up bar never completes and it just sits there till killed. Its happened with paks before too.
20 Apr 2013, 08:34 AM

I had a ZiS-3 get taken down to 0 crew-members, and then wouldn't move or be re-crewed, but it could still shoot.. and get reinforced by a HT :loco:
23 Apr 2013, 09:37 AM
Patrion 14

In my experience the bug is caused by the barrage ability. If you try to move the AT-gun while it is firing the barrage, it will get stuck and will remain for the remainder of the game.
23 Apr 2013, 10:39 AM

I was able to move my zis3 gun a good way back while in a barrage. When it deployed again, it resumed the barrage on the same target, well out of range now.
25 Apr 2013, 08:17 AM

I had this bug a few times aswell, definetely an important bug if it happends so many times to everyone. I guess it will be fixed asap:)
25 Apr 2013, 09:17 AM

I've had the AT guns get stuck on me too. Sometimes you can kill the crew yourself, using say a grenade(s) or mortar and re crew and it will be movable again. But it wont always work and it can be a lifesaver if it does.
25 Apr 2013, 13:59 PM

Have this bug non stop and I hate it. And you need AT since the russians have no inf-AT (like schrecks).
I agree with sherlock - dont move while arty barrage is still on.
28 Apr 2013, 21:14 PM

If you try to recrew a left Soviet HMG or AT gun (not sure about the mortar yet), you will not be able to move it in all cases. Even using the conscript merge ability renders the weapon unmovable. It can only use simple fire in the direction it is pointing (meaning no barrage fire as well).

This has happened every time I tried to recrew or merge a soviet weapon. You can recrew the German weapons with no problem though.
30 Apr 2013, 12:52 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

In my experience the bug is caused by the barrage ability. If you try to move the AT-gun while it is firing the barrage, it will get stuck and will remain for the remainder of the game.

This bug happened to me yesterday. Just like Sherlock described, I was using the barrage ability and tried to move the gun during the barrage. It still worked after that (attacking and maybe barraging), but it couldn't move or turn.
I merged some conscripts into it, which replaced some lost crew, but didn't get it moving again.
Later it got de-crewed... sort of. It was still showing up on the unit shield, but as having 0 crew, and about 3 squads of grenadiers and an MG42 were shooting at it (possibly my opponent using attack-move?). After a minute or so of that, it got "properly de-crewed" (ie it belonged to "World" and not me). I re-crewed it again, but it was still stuck in place.

TLDR: I miss the ghost-PaK bug q.q
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 84
Poland 8

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak