Login

russian armor

Here i have something want to say.

31 Oct 2014, 14:48 PM

Gren is a long range squard,lmgGren is op in the long range.pak is good at anti vehicles but zis is a mutli-purpose AT gun.pak is op in anti vehicles.Allies infantry can kill mg42 without been suppressed,it's tactic.Axis infantry can defeat maxim,it's op.A is2 can destroy 2 panzer4,it's tactic.A tiger can destroy 2 t-34,tiger is op.Katyusha is tactic,Panzerwefer and stuka is op.......Wehrmacht don't say gg in the first 5 minutes,Wehrmacht is op.Oh!I have a good idea.Why not nerf all Wehrmacht squard,and creat a new axis camp.A new dlc!maybe 40$?Or 60$?Sorry guys,this is just my complaint.Take it easy,and I don't have any slanders to allies players.I just want to say:“Relic,did you allow the artist to fix the balance? and I know what you want.You want my money and you also want me to think you made the greatest game.Come on man,I'm not a kid”By the way,my English is poor and this is just my complaint.
31 Oct 2014, 14:59 PM

What exactly are you complaining about? I kinda detected irony in your text.
31 Oct 2014, 15:07 PM

I don't think many people complain about the tiger being OP, and certainly not the pazerwerfer. You just seem like an axis fanboy.

LMG grens are pretty strong though (maybe a tad too strong), not compared to obers though :)
31 Oct 2014, 15:12 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 115

I don't think he's a fanboy, he's just tired of all the whining so he's decided to whine about it.
31 Oct 2014, 15:14 PM

o_O as if it is that bad.

Btw did your space broke
31 Oct 2014, 15:34 PM

This is why people shouldn't rely on google translate -_-
31 Oct 2014, 15:45 PM
Benefactor 115

this actually makes more sense than half the fanboys around here!
congratulations!
31 Oct 2014, 15:53 PM

Is this whining? Or whining about whiners? Or whining about whiners who whine about whining?
31 Oct 2014, 15:57 PM

The Zen Master has spoken. The conclusion is that you l2p before you whine.
Wise words, would decrease the whine threads by 80 %!
31 Oct 2014, 15:58 PM

Is this whining? Or whining about whiners? Or whining about whiners who whine about whining?

Nah, he's whining about whining whiners who whine about whiners.

.... WHINE!
31 Oct 2014, 16:03 PM

Drunk too much wine maybe?
31 Oct 2014, 21:39 PM

If you stop teasing the guy and read his post you will understand that he thinks that the balance is not good and also that Relic should fix this before charging 40-60 Dollars for new content.
At least i think that's what he is saying :)
1 Nov 2014, 03:01 AM

I guess he wants to say that allied players should stop complaining since they are strong enough already, and if there is any good axis unit performing good he thinks that allied players call it op, while any allied unit with good efficientcy is ok. There is a lot of sarcasm in this post here, combined with english even worse than mine it's a little bit hard to understand.
1 Nov 2014, 03:31 AM

Gren is a long range squard,lmgGren is op in the long range.pak is good at anti vehicles but zis is a mutli-purpose AT gun.pak is op in anti vehicles.Allies infantry can kill mg42 without been suppressed,it's tactic.Axis infantry can defeat maxim,it's op.A is2 can destroy 2 panzer4,it's tactic.A tiger can destroy 2 t-34,tiger is op.Katyusha is tactic,Panzerwefer and stuka is op.......Wehrmacht don't say gg in the first 5 minutes,Wehrmacht is op.Oh!I have a good idea.Why not nerf all Wehrmacht squard,and creat a new axis camp.A new dlc!maybe 40$?Or 60$?Sorry guys,this is just my complaint.Take it easy,and I don't have any slanders to allies players.I just want to say:“Relic,did you allow the artist to fix the balance? and I know what you want.You want my money and you also want me to think you made the greatest game.Come on man,I'm not a kid”By the way,my English is poor and this is just my complaint.

你好。你是不是中国人? 我会说一点儿汉语。 你的问题是什么? 我不懂你的英文,哈哈。
1 Nov 2014, 05:11 AM

Sorry guys,you have to endure my inferior English again.I'm not a axis fanboy.I just think we should enjoy the battle.Allies players,weh has become a auxiliary camp and its units are just fit the price.Axis players,you can't fix the balance because it is relic's job,enjoy the game.Relic,stop create DLCs.Especially Ardennes Assault,don't you know rome2 is only 99rmb in my country.It is a single-players campaign!And you even can't give our Chinese players a Chinese interface.I'd rather play the pirate than buy your DLCs until you give me Chinese interface.Sorry guys,this is what I want to complain.
1 Nov 2014, 12:31 PM

I don't think he's an axis fanboy, but he is complaining about the allied players, which call every good unit the axis have op, while every good allied unit is totally ok. The players should just have fun paying the game instead of complaining. I think that's what he wants to say, but it's just speculation.
1 Nov 2014, 12:34 PM

I don't think he's an axis fanboy, but he is complaining about the allied players, which call every good unit the axis have op, while every good allied unit is totally ok. The players should just have fun paying the game instead of complaining. I think that's what he wants to say, but it's just speculation.

:D
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 41
unknown 26
Mexico 17
Germany 876

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L