Login

russian armor

(Rifle Company) Vet bar spam + m20

3 Nov 2014, 05:48 AM

just beat sage with that in faymonville ^^
3 Nov 2014, 05:54 AM

try to mix 2-3 flamethrowes with the riflemen in urban map like faymonville / lagleize you will have a good laugh

Yeah rifle flamers explode too often to be effective am I the only one with a bad RNG for rifle flamers??
3 Nov 2014, 06:04 AM

Replay or bs, and how is it that you only have 4 units only?? i expect 1-2 sturmpios and 3-4 volks with an mg or a Flak Halftrack. You also should've had obersoldaten being built if he has 8 riflemen. It is obvious that you did something wrong early on.

the 4 units was from the start. I had more than that when there were rifles everywhere.
4 Nov 2014, 03:16 AM

Replay is gone now, didn't save. It was Road to Kharkov, I tried pushing mostly up the left. I decided to do double sturmpio build for extra rifle AI, so I had 3xVolks, 2xSturms & 1 Kubel. For the first few min mostly pushed up the left and a few units to harass the mid & right. Then obviously my volks harassing are pushed off by superior riflemen so had to retreat. Then brought all my units over to the left to push him off there, which he then does too and my kubel is focus fired to death in 1 second, I didn't know he had a m20 at this point. But because I got the extra sturm pios I didn't have schreks yet since my t2 was still setting up. So then I had to retreat because of M20 and too many rifles (mostly all in the green cover stone walls). Then I get puma out by the time he is nearing my base chasing down my retreating troops after another push on the mid/right, I chase down M20 with puma then 1 shot dead from mine. ragequit.

OKW get really powerful mid/late game if you keep your loses at a minimum and dont let your opponent cap the whole map and stack mad resources in the early game. Basically do your best to survive and dont try to outright kill him until you have a KT and a health army of infantry to support it. Once your kubel was destroyed you should have backed off, got out an mg34 or two, and just try to cap the map or at least harass his cut off, fuel, and munitions. Getting a puma was a good idea but you shouldnt have quit after it hit the mine. You probably had the munitions for schreks by then and you could have gotten a raketen or two.
18 Dec 2014, 18:05 PM

Calling your opponents a spammer (ie unskilled shit) is name-calling isn't it?

It's not spamming, Is' how the game should be played.

I agree with you, it may look unfair but it is an easy and affective way of winning.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 32
United States 2
South Africa 1
unknown 8

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %