Login

russian armor

Interview Greg Wilson about October Patch

29 Oct 2014, 00:14 AM
Donator 11

I'm not saying that they should, I'm saying that your remark severly lacked respect.
Case closed, let's get back on topic :)

I have the highest respect for Rogers I watched his very first Tales of Heroes cast and many more.
29 Oct 2014, 03:30 AM
Senior Caster Badge

I think we're all getting sidetracked from the real issue here, which is that I wasn't mentioned by name.
29 Oct 2014, 04:14 AM

I think we're all getting sidetracked from the real issue here, which is that I wasn't mentioned by name.

Lol!
29 Oct 2014, 05:27 AM

I'm gonna get all the native voices together as soon as mod tools are up.
29 Oct 2014, 05:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Oct 2014, 05:27 AMsteel
I'm gonna get all the native voices together as soon as mod tools are up.

Yes!.... (And i hope someone mods away the stripes on tanks that ruin camouflage)
29 Oct 2014, 07:28 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

Dear people complaining that X, Y, or Z was not given a sufficient number of shoutouts in the interview,
Interviews like this one are edited. It is possible that Greg Wilson mentioned things that then got cut out of the final piece. That would be a decision on the part of Gamespot's editors. Gamespot is a website with a pretty middle-of-the-road audience. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
29 Oct 2014, 08:18 AM

Dear people complaining that X, Y, or Z was not given a sufficient number of shoutouts in the interview,
Interviews like this one are edited. It is possible that Greg Wilson mentioned things that then got cut out of the final piece. That would be a decision on the part of Gamespot's editors. Gamespot is a website with a pretty middle-of-the-road audience. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

So what you are telling me is this? :O

Gamespot has editors.
Computerheat is an editor.
Editors hide the truth from the people.
Computerheat is blue. Relic is yellow.
Blue + Yellow = Green.
Illuminati is green.
Computerheat and Relic is confirmed illuminati.

I know this is sad for everyone but it is the truth. It is only through revealing this that I can make the community toxic free again. Plz have faith in StephennJF, the true RNGod and bringer of MLG euphoria. B-)

PS. Nice signature VonIvan. I still can't stop laughing for the Relic creating/releasing patch part :lol:
29 Oct 2014, 08:51 AM

VonIvan's signature. XD Too good hahahaha. :clap:
29 Oct 2014, 08:53 AM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

Gamespot has editors.
Blue + Yellow = Green.
Illuminati is green.

I know this is sad for everyone but it is the truth. It is only through revealing this that I can make the community toxic free again. Plz have faith in StephennJF, the true RNGod and bringer of MLG euphoria. B-)

PS. Nice signature VonIvan. I still can't stop laughing for the Relic creating/releasing patch part :lol:

Ahahahahah what a great way to start my morning, thanks Stephenn :D
29 Oct 2014, 10:51 AM

can the new update will be new models of vehicles and infantry as not najbbliższej it in the next patch
29 Oct 2014, 10:57 AM
Benefactor 115

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Oct 2014, 10:51 AMluq1608
can the new update will be new models of vehicles and infantry as not najbbliższej it in the next patch

najbbliższej are cool!
29 Oct 2014, 11:27 AM

what would be really cool if they did relic tried to make new models of vehicles and infantry in the next patch comes out it will soon update
29 Oct 2014, 14:38 PM

Von Ivan, where can I access this signature? Its awesome!
29 Oct 2014, 14:53 PM
Donator 22

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Oct 2014, 22:53 PMRogers
Nice to see another slap in the face. Mention one but not others. Its okay we were not big enough or important enough to get a shout out. I had only put hundreds of hours in to casting since 2007. Thanks.

why are you so mad? lol this sounds funny to me, THEY didn't ask you to do the things you did for the community. You did them yourself, and now u act like u should be rewarded for it. You mad BRO?
29 Oct 2014, 16:08 PM

I literally sat there and watched VonIvan's signature for about 5 minutes. Hilarious
29 Oct 2014, 16:59 PM

why are you so mad? lol this sounds funny to me, THEY didn't ask you to do the things you did for the community. You did them yourself, and now u act like u should be rewarded for it. You mad BRO?

yeah. cause ,generally speaking, you cant acknowledge the effort someone put into something (and the impact he had), if you didnt ask him to do it. but then your name includes "420" and you actually use "you mad bro" in your post.
29 Oct 2014, 17:04 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 115

relic give me shout outs all the time, i don't see what the big deal is about it :D
29 Oct 2014, 17:19 PM

Relic is all about patterns. :snfPeter: :snfQuinn:
jump backJump back to quoted post29 Oct 2014, 08:51 AMKhan
VonIvan's signature. XD Too good hahahaha. :clap:

Ty. :snfPeter:
Von Ivan, where can I access this signature? Its awesome!

Here's the live version of the gif if you want it. Feel free to use it for whatever, I don't mind. :snfPeter:
http://i.imgur.com/ZUniTNe.gif
jump backJump back to quoted post29 Oct 2014, 16:08 PMEnkidu
I literally sat there and watched VonIvan's signature for about 5 minutes. Hilarious

It tends to grow on people. :snfPeter:

I am literally considering making a movie of Gifs in a larger format about this. :banana:
I also plan to move to another realm, already covered Star Wars/Lord Of The Rings, now to figure out what to use next :snfPeter:

Also since I know most mods will try to invis this for being off-topic here's some on-topic material :crazy:

One thing I also wanted to mention is that we have a big tournament deal with the ESL that's going to be coming up towards the end of this year. And that's just another example of how we're building out the franchise and the Observer mode and features to support that initiative.

No specific start date, but it'll be a six-month tournament across Europe and North America

6 month tournament.....I hope he means several individual tournaments over a 6 month period, because if it's like 3 tournaments for several game modes starting on day 1 and ending after 3 months, most people will probably be unable to contribute the time for a 3 month tourney session. :facepalm:
29 Oct 2014, 17:29 PM
Patrion 15

Gamespot has editors.
Blue + Yellow = Green.
Illuminati is green.

Bahaha! This is gold!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS