Login

russian armor

More players in Axis?

• This thread is locked
13 Oct 2014, 20:33 PM

Hello guys,

I have a question, "who the f*ck needs more players in Axis when 90% of them are top noobs?"

Got 3 random mates in last 3 matches, one of them made mgs on Ettelbruck and destroyed by Cons(molotovs) like nothing, second one didn't even know what the hell Faust is to use it against M3A1 and finally, third one was AFK for first 1 minute.

So, I was ranked #4 in OKW 2v2, but now dropped around 40.

What's the point to play Random with Oshteer/OKW?
Noob players adapt Soviets/US much easier, than Axis. That is terrible.

Also too much AFK players in beginning, may be for 30-60 seconds, but it costs a game.

Getting bored cause of it :)

Hope you know what I feel guys :D
13 Oct 2014, 20:42 PM

Allies players are quitting or switching for Axis. The problem is many of them are one-faction players and 90% of the time they spend as Allies so when they start playing as Axis... ^^
13 Oct 2014, 21:07 PM
Patrion 27

What's the point of taking your random rank seriously? You know you can add people to your Steam friends list in-game right? If you take random team matches seriously you are doing it wrong.
13 Oct 2014, 21:21 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 11

What's the point of taking your random rank seriously? You know you can add people to your Steam friends list in-game right? If you take random team matches seriously you are doing it wrong.

Probably best to avoid telling people what they should or should not enjoy.
13 Oct 2014, 21:21 PM

Permanently Banned
Kinda tired of these threads
13 Oct 2014, 22:24 PM

I just like random, to have a strange teammate, but not a noob in 90% of matches.

Chances are almost 30% on 70% to lose... Bad random really, choosing top 500 player as a teammate for top 10 match-up, really sucks.

Kinda tired of these threads

Not about other threads which is painful for you?

13 Oct 2014, 22:38 PM

Allies players are quitting or switching for Axis. The problem is many of them are one-faction players and 90% of the time they spend as Allies so when they start playing as Axis... ^^

"Awww, he ain't coming back."
13 Oct 2014, 23:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Oct 2014, 20:33 PMDavidKh
So, I was ranked #4 in OKW 2v2, but now dropped around 40.

If your rank is that high you should be able to carry your teammate. Isnt that what randoms is all about - the carry?
13 Oct 2014, 23:42 PM

Don't really understand what you're complaining about here. If you're rolling random teammates you're going to get exactly that - Random Teammates. Sure they should be close to your ELO, but if it can't find enough people it will search further out from your ELO. Just like if you vs players with Random teammates they might have shit teammates too. This is how Random works and is suppose to work.

If you want awesome teammates build a team together with people you know are good.
14 Oct 2014, 00:00 AM
Patrion 27

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Oct 2014, 22:24 PMDavidKh

I just like random, to have a strange teammate, but not a noob in 90% of matches.

Chances are almost 30% on 70% to lose... Bad random really, choosing top 500 player as a teammate for top 10 match-up, really sucks.

Not about other threads which is painful for you?

I just don't get it. You are top ten in 2v2 and you are upset that most other random players don't match your skill level? What are you smoking cuz I want some. Friend other top tens, use skype/team speak/mumble with them and steam roll us noobs.

Honestly team games without voice chat just aren't fun for me anymore, although I do enjoy randumbs.
14 Oct 2014, 00:59 AM

Well the issue is your depending on other people, your already doing it wrong, gotta carry like 99% of the time
15 Oct 2014, 09:28 AM

Anecdotal evidence does not constitute valid balance arguments.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★