Login

russian armor

what bugs/issue still exist AFTER the sep 25th patch ?

25 Sep 2014, 19:58 PM

anyone played the new patch ?

is the retreat bug still there ?

does the mg retreat (re-setup) bug still exist ?

units taking damage forgetting their orders (commands queued) still happening ?

what are the new bugs ?
what bugs got fixed ?
25 Sep 2014, 20:07 PM

The ones I noticed/remember

- MG facing wrong direction ("nice view over there")

- AT gun facing wrong direction (?) (need a confirmation on this, but I think it happened to me sometimes) ("where?")

- "You no good commander, I'll stay" disrespect command orders

- "I like it here" won't retreat bug

- Run out of the cover while focus firing when obviously the enemy is within range (this one is particularly infuriating) - the curiosity bug ("I wanna to see that pretty insignia")

- The sniper that likes to snipe real close bug - command to attack and instead of giving a shot, they just run near the enemy ("I can fire from here, but I like to hear how the brains blows after the shot"). I can't confirm that maybe it has something to do with cover
25 Sep 2014, 20:14 PM

The ones I noticed/remember

- MG facing wrong direction ("nice view over there")

- AT gun facing wrong direction (?) (need a confirmation on this, but I think it happened to me sometimes) ("where?")

- "You no good commander, I'll stay" disrespect command orders

- "I like it here" won't retreat bug

- Run out of the cover while focus firing when obviously the enemy is within range (this one is particularly infuriating) - the curiosity bug ("I wanna to see that pretty insignia")

- The sniper that likes to snipe real close bug - command to attack and instead of giving a shot, they just run near the enemy ("I can fire from here, but I like to hear how the brains blows after the shot"). I can't confirm that maybe it has something to do with cover

can anyone verify the above bugs do still exist ?
25 Sep 2014, 20:47 PM

Permanently Banned
Mg bug has been fixed for a while. The whole squads moving out of cover could be easily fixed if infantry had the ability that was implemented in the blitzkrieg mod called "hold position" where inf would not move no matter what unless you gave them a retreat order.
25 Sep 2014, 21:22 PM

If you weapon team set up in a weird way it is prolly because you set an atk-move command and they moved there without having contact. then they will set up rather randomly.

Retreatbug on mgs is still there though - so is the thing with units forgetting their orders/retreat when explosions occur close to them.
25 Sep 2014, 21:35 PM

Drunk driver - use reverse -> driver wants to turn around, then go back, or turn halfway, show enemy rear armor then go forward and when (if) reach place, turn remaining 180 degree.
Vaz
25 Sep 2014, 21:40 PM

I had a sherman trying to get away from some persuing armor and they gave up lol. Order forgetting still there.
25 Sep 2014, 22:23 PM

that is very disappointing that all these bugs are still in the game.

i don't mind losing to a player that is better than me, but i don't like losing to game bugs.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 29
South Africa 1
Germany 665
Peru 7

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %