Login

russian armor

What new Soviet unit do you want to see in CoH2?

PAGES (7)down
30 Sep 2014, 21:19 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

ISU takes 3-4 hits to kill a Pz.IV

Ferdi two hits Su-85s

Its underperforming against armour, not against infantry. Point clear?

Why should the ISU be super powerful against both infantry and armor? The difference in power between the elephant's AI potential and the ISU's AI is much higher than the difference between their AT potential. You really shouldn't be trying to fight off tanks with the ISU just like you wouldn't fight infantry with the elephant. This doesn't mean that the units are too weak.
30 Sep 2014, 21:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Sep 2014, 21:19 PMTobis

Why should the ISU be super powerful against both infantry and armor? The difference in power between the elephant's AI potential and the ISU's AI is much higher than the difference between their AT potential. You really shouldn't be trying to fight off tanks with the ISU just like you wouldn't fight infantry with the elephant. This doesn't mean that the units are too weak.

Exactly, thats why a Su-100/122P is needed. If not, the ISU should be powerful against both infantry and AT, as there currently is nothing that can really challenge the late game axis super heavies. You can bring them them down if your opponent is stupid and waste them, but most of the time the it is game over when a JT enters the battlefield. A King Tiger is manageable but if you've not chosen a commander with an ISU your pretty much screwed either way.

3 Oct 2014, 05:10 AM

I voted SU-100; I'm really surprised it isn't in the game already. I wish that it was an upgrade for the SU-85 at the tank building. I'd also love to see Soviet marines and the BA-64.

The KV-2 being in more than one doctrine (that sucks now anyway) would also be pretty nice.
3 Oct 2014, 06:02 AM

No desire for new units at all.

Just let my MG crews retreat for Christ's sake.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS