PNY GTX 660
19 Sep 2014, 21:56 PM
#1
15 Posts: 1970 | Subs: 5
I have a spare GTX 660 because I recently upgraded. If somebody wants it and you live in the continental US you can PM me your address and it's all yours.
19 Sep 2014, 22:30 PM
#2
4 Posts: 182
what did you upgrade too?i have gtx 660, and i love it for the price 

19 Sep 2014, 23:33 PM
#3
15 Posts: 1970 | Subs: 5
Yeah 660 it was very good I could play on pretty high settings and not too expensive. I upgraded to 780 based on recommendations from a few different people, so far I like it a lot.
19 Sep 2014, 23:46 PM
#4
Posts: 125
Yeah 660 it was very good I could play on pretty high settings and not too expensive. I upgraded to 780 based on recommendations from a few different people, so far I like it a lot.
You upgraded to 780 with the 880 series around the corner? D:
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/hardware/2014/08/05/gigabyte-gtx-880/1
20 Sep 2014, 00:08 AM
#5
15 Posts: 1970 | Subs: 5
No need to send anymore replies, it has been spoken for. 

20 Sep 2014, 00:21 AM
#6
Posts: 329
You upgraded to 780 with the 880 series around the corner? D:
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/hardware/2014/08/05/gigabyte-gtx-880/1
You mean 9 Series....
http://www.anandtech.com/show/8526/nvidia-geforce-gtx-980-review
That GTX970 at $330 looks like a steal.
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
22 | ||
|
|
|
4 | ||
|
|
|
1 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.934244.793+28
- 2.626365.632+5
- 3.490236.675+1
- 4.713422.628+2
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.49370.876+17
- 7.256101.717+10
- 8.830145.851+3
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3522
Board Info
963 users are online:
963 guests
1 post in the last 24h
7 posts in the last week
7 posts in the last month
7 posts in the last week
7 posts in the last month
Registered members: 17147
Welcome our newest member, ke789io
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, ke789io
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM




