Login

russian armor

New thought on WFA vehicle balance - repairing

22 Sep 2014, 20:26 PM

I have actually faced B4s in several 2v2, they are devastating versus OKW, Stuka doesn't have the range to hit back and most of the OKW doctrinal artys are very specific and don't work in base sectors (the most likely area of the B4).
23 Sep 2014, 09:31 AM
Patrion 26

Sure pios have other things to do than repairing but when something needs repairing you can be pretty sure your grenadiers ain´t gonna do it. So I wouldn´t say it´s a bad idea to train maybe second one when you have heavy tanks on the field. Also, while the actual process of repairing might take some time, the order can be given very fast even to multiple vehicles via shift click.

Hehe, I am fully aware of shift clicking, but you speak like your tanks are perfectly lined up at your base every time they need repair, ignoring for instance damaged engine. Having two or more pios is a waste of popcap and resources, and face it, its an advantage to have several ways to repair units. You can also repair at a much faster rate. Thats why its a doctrinal ability for OKW. The weaknesses of fielding heavies I've explained in detail in this thread.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★