Login

russian armor

Few Tips of OKW AA HT.

16 Sep 2014, 08:31 AM

I know most of you dont like to get one as you think its paper for armor and requires set up time and most of its shots hit ground not target here are few tips of effective use of it.

1) you can get this very early in game if you unapack as repair truck first than the medic truck.

2) idea is not use it as break through vehicle but rather as to cover you retreat of lure enemy it has a good range

3) PLACE this thing on any ground where there is a bump (slightly higher ground than rest of surrounding an and WATCH the MAGIC :) as all its shots will now land exactly on the infantry and in its first volley it will take 2-3 guys out in squad its very effective when its in highground.

Eventhough its very effective in high ground its very very bad when its in low ground or in a ditch.

4) once you get vet1 defensive smoke is good to cover you unpack time.

after 7-8 minutes in game this starts to become useless :( dont know how to keep it alive.
25 Sep 2014, 14:44 PM

I'd rather save for a Puma, since kübels can already reliably stop inf. If he has AT guns, both the Flak and Kübel have no chance.
A zis can still attack ground through the smoke, and any competent player can and will use this.
4 Oct 2014, 05:08 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Sep 2014, 14:44 PMFabi
I'd rather save for a Puma, since kübels can already reliably stop inf. If he has AT guns, both the Flak and Kübel have no chance.
A zis can still attack ground through the smoke, and any competent player can and will use this.

Had my Puma run a suicide mission, killed a priest through smoke by attacking ground where I thought it was going to be since I couldn't see it. Nailed it, died by Jackson + ATG fire.
4 Oct 2014, 08:47 AM

just another note, its really effective at shooting down allied aircraft, and its most helpful against the p47.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★