Login

russian armor

Ass Engie opening

14 Sep 2014, 04:41 AM

I've been tinkering with ass engie openings now that they are quite...dominating.

I was thinking ass, ass, rifle, rifle ,rifle, captain, ambulance?

Alternatively, ass ass rifle Lt and then either m20+ambulance or AA HT?

It seems to work better against OKW but Kubels could be either a giant problem (close range asses) or fodder (ass mines).

Demo charges are beautiful btw
14 Sep 2014, 05:11 AM

Rifle,assault engie,Rifle,LT,M20, then do whatever you want

This way your first Rifle and Assault engie hit at the same time, as you get 280 right about when your first Rifle finishes.
14 Sep 2014, 05:56 AM

I think it's better to go ass then rifle so that the ass can cap a few points while the rifle catches up. Rifle/ass might be better if you're looking to force a sturm retreat though

Should USF prioritize capping or fighting?
14 Sep 2014, 06:31 AM

If you go engie first, you need to wait the ~25 seconds to get enough manpower to build a rifle that takes 28 seconds to build.

If you go rifle first you'll have 2 units out at the 28 second mark, meaning you'll be a bit behind on capping from engie first, but will have two units out faster to catch up and support each other in a fight.
14 Sep 2014, 07:42 AM

The Build order I came up with is Ass and RE you get enough mp to get both right at the start and follow it up with 2 rifles then it depends, vs early kunbel get LT, m20, vs anything else its up to you, either HT or captain, Stuart.

I then get the vehicle crew to vet 3 change it with RE and get Thompson upgrade, Thompson seems to be good now I usually keep one RE with minesweepers just in case.

This BO is more oriented towards using the full potential of armor company rather than just ass eng, gives you a lot more capping power at the start and since axis players have to keep their army together it really gives you a lot of the map
16 Sep 2014, 15:02 PM

If you go engie first, you need to wait the ~25 seconds to get enough manpower to build a rifle that takes 28 seconds to build.

If you go rifle first you'll have 2 units out at the 28 second mark, meaning you'll be a bit behind on capping from engie first, but will have two units out faster to catch up and support each other in a fight.

very good point, I'll give it a go

I love me 2 engie open though and running down the sturm pios

anyone use mines against kubel?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 98

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %