Hey guys I just played a game where I "rushed for a KT (King Tiger). I know it sounds silly but it was actually fun. Really didn't hurt that bad cause I went fortifications doctrine Stacked the AT I could (pak 43 Panzer werfers) until I got it. Also it was 4v4 so that help a lot as well with the fuel. But it was still fun and somewhat powerful once I got the ball rolling. (fun but we still lost)
The point is does anyone else try this ???
Rushing KT
14 Sep 2014, 03:57 AM
#1
Posts: 12
14 Sep 2014, 03:59 AM
#2
1 Posts: 889 | Subs: 1
Its a popular thing to do. Although, I usually get a walking stuka and then push for the KT.
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
55 | ||
|
|
|
15 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.934244.793+28
- 2.627365.632+6
- 3.490236.675+1
- 4.1523816.651+1
- 5.713423.628-1
- 6.49370.876+17
- 7.261102.719+5
- 8.830145.851+3
- 9.371126.746+2
- 10.397207.657+4
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3522
Board Info
1574 users are online:
1574 guests
1 post in the last 24h
6 posts in the last week
7 posts in the last month
6 posts in the last week
7 posts in the last month
Registered members: 17150
Welcome our newest member, f8betoxcom
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, f8betoxcom
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
