Login

russian armor

(6 - 8)Portside Forest

11 Sep 2014, 19:57 PM

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=298766915

Portside Forest

"A small port was targeted as the next crucial strategic location. This location was ideal for resource distribution along both the Allied and Axis lines. Holding this town and it's surrounding area secure, would change the tide of war."

I created this map with a main focus of 4v4, dividing the map to have 2 VP's and muni's on one side, and 1 VP and fuel on the other, along with 2 very important strategic locations ( that may not seem so obvious at first sight ). This forces to make some interesting decisions and makes it that no game is played, until the end. Provides great possibility for comebacks and division of enemy forces.

Made it with mainly my own country's style in mind ( Holland, canals and oldstyle houses and farms, which was often seen in CoH1 ).

I'm new to the forums, but I'm somewhat experienced with using the worldbuilder, I've made maps for COH1 and just recently started working with the COH2 builder ( although I have to say they are very similar and getting used to the new one is pretty easy ).

11 Sep 2014, 20:02 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 115

very pretty! Looks like you worked very hard on it. Welcome to coh2.org :)
11 Sep 2014, 20:06 PM

Thanks bro! Yeah I have worked hard on it, I've been continously updating it ( I have 19 update notes as of this moment on my steam workshop page ). So far I don't know how many hours exactly, but I've been working a couple weeks on it with a lot of hours every day, since it's a pretty big ass map, haha!
24 Jun 2015, 12:26 PM

Rolled up a massive update, changing this map almost entirely! Besides making this map more suitable for competitive games, I've also spent many hours in details and textures!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★