Login

russian armor

Pack howitzer

12 Sep 2014, 07:19 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Sep 2014, 07:14 AMCruzz

For auto attack (barrage only benefits from the second line):

Reload at vet1 is 6.9 seconds. Reload at vet2 is 3.8 seconds.
AOE at vet1 kills full health infantry in radius 1. AOE at vet2 kills full health infantry at radius 1.6.

Odd. The tooltip says nothing about any stat increases, just the change of rounds. I guess I should have realized the round itself would have better characteristics. The more you know.

Still though, the unit isn't performing like a 480mp unit stock.
12 Sep 2014, 14:10 PM

Odd. The tooltip says nothing about any stat increases, just the change of rounds. I guess I should have realized the round itself would have better characteristics. The more you know.

Still though, the unit isn't performing like a 480mp unit stock.

It doesn't perform like a 480mp when stock, but is much better with vet. I often get one and sometimes get two when on a map where it turns into an arty-fest. There is nothing funnier than seeing someone charge a Panzer IV back into the arty line where they are expecting it to destroy everything and seeing the Panzer get 3-shot by two packs and an AT.

I haven't tried it much post patch. It certainly didn't need nerfing. I had a lot of games where I didn't get it to vet, which meant that I spent 480 mp and 11 pop on a paperweight.
12 Sep 2014, 16:21 PM

Yea we all no it has decent vet, but when u buy a unit u dont buy it for its vet u earn its vet through hard work on battlefield. For 480mp as Americans its hard to afford in ur build order cuz it can make u lose the game pretty fast if its not doing its job much. Which most of time its not. Cruzz do u use this unit alot?
12 Sep 2014, 16:40 PM

IMHO, this unit is the only option for USF to breakthrough MG/Pak pocket. Especially when OH decides to hang back and sit on fuel. Against OKW unless the med track is within its range, you better get an ATG because this things kill the truck unbelievably slow and OKW unit tend to be more mobile than their OH counterpart.
12 Sep 2014, 17:06 PM

Front/rear armor in CoH constitute exactly half of the vehicle's model each.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★