Login

russian armor

T-34/76

10 Sep 2014, 03:58 AM

I feel this unit was improperly changed this patch. Increasing the reload time causes the T-34 to become what it once was, allowing p4s and other types of AT to run all over it again. I'm not sure why it needed a change(thought it was fine as is). Especially since Ram is pretty much useless nowadays. Thoughts?
10 Sep 2014, 04:00 AM

Permanently Banned
This change was un-called for relic
10 Sep 2014, 04:06 AM

Yea because the t34 was so OP it needed a nerf..... Relic facepalm.
10 Sep 2014, 04:07 AM
Patrion 15

2 T34/76s beat a panther easily in the previous patch, which may be warranted considering their cost.

IMO the biggest thing holding them back is their prohibitive tech cost which has more to do with the call in structure than the unit itself. IMO the t34/76 is plenty strong on its own, its just cost ineffective to build due to the fuel cost of t3. The risk/reward for waiting for call ins is a no brainier atm. You sacrifice basically nothing in opportunity cost, and gain the fuel saved from teching and stronger vehicles once you hit the CPs.

I feel like this patch is preparation for bigger things down the line regarding tech/call in structure, but this is all speculation. The T34/76 is fine as it is, but the 120 fuel to tech to it doesn't really pay off when a few minutes later the 85s or the Kv8/is2/KV1 are ready.
10 Sep 2014, 04:09 AM

Permanently Banned
Yea because the t34 was so OP it needed a nerf..... Relic facepalm.
It was overperforming for its price. Especially since P4 costs way more. God forbid soviets have SOMETHING performing to its realistic cost.
10 Sep 2014, 04:16 AM

Permanently Banned

Wow derail this thread faster and larger. Not even on topic and you are antagonizing another player needlessly.

Bravo on showing your maturity

Like i said. The backbone of OKW and Wermacht is completely broken now and even more suscpetible to soviet cheese. Then the puretroll comes in complaining about the reload speed of T-3476. It is literally rubbing salt into the wounds.

This is a player that claimed OKW was easy to use only to get rushed by rifles and loses within the first 10 minutes of multiple games. Then continues to advocate against Axis thats what pisses me off.

He maxim spams each game and now this will be more effective with LMG nerfs to axis whose infantry revolves and relied upon this to great degree.

10 Sep 2014, 04:21 AM

And I also found out that if you stack the reload bulletins for P4s when it hits vet 3 its like an autocannon. Its like a pak40 with anti infantry capabilities.
10 Sep 2014, 04:22 AM

von stack your duplicates :D
10 Sep 2014, 04:22 AM

Agreed , that was a not needed "fix".

They dont even come close to go toe to toe with p4s now
10 Sep 2014, 04:26 AM

Like i said. The backbone of OKW and Wermacht is completely broken now and even more suscpetible to soviet cheese. Then the puretroll comes in complaining about the reload speed of T-3476. It is literally rubbing salt into the wounds.

This is a player that claimed OKW was easy to use only to get rushed by rifles and loses within the first 10 minutes of multiple games. Then continues to advocate against Axis thats what pisses me off.

See what you dont seem to understand is that not every thread is dedicated to the same topic, even if you want it to be.

This topic is about the new T-34/76 nerf, not how the faction design is still flawed. Please stop going into every thread complaining about the same well known problem
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★