Login

russian armor

USF light AT mines

Vaz
9 Sep 2014, 07:57 AM

I'm curious if anyone can shed some info on these very spammable little mines.

• I've seen on the stats site that the damage is 0, but I have seen them do damage to armor, so how can I tell how much damage it's doing or what the logic is?
  • I see they have 1000 penetration, but sometimes (frequently actually) no damage is done at all.
  • What is the chance of causing a critical such as engine damage? Unlike other mines in the game, they don't have a 100% chance (which I think is fair since they are only 7munitions), the chance seems a little bit too low currently.

9 Sep 2014, 08:45 AM
Patrion 28

i'm not sure on the stats but i know they're supposed to be spammed to for disabling. they've been pretty useful the couple of times i've used them though. easy to place because you always have a lot of riflemen.
9 Sep 2014, 08:49 AM
Vaz
9 Sep 2014, 08:57 AM

Thanks a bunch. If I understand right, this means they are actually bugged a little bit.
9 Sep 2014, 09:05 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Sep 2014, 08:57 AMVaz
Thanks a bunch. If I understand right, this means they are actually bugged a little bit.

Yes, you can only get crits from a couple of mines in a short period of time due to Relic having set the min/max values for number of debuffs wrong. After a vehicle has received 4 debuffs, it won't get crit by the mines again until some of the debuffs time out without the vehicle hitting a new mine in between.
9 Sep 2014, 09:15 AM

I don't understand anything here, so if I put a bunch of these and a P4 step on it, what would happen?
9 Sep 2014, 09:38 AM

I don't understand anything here, so if I put a bunch of these and a P4 step on it, what would happen?

First two mines hit have the 10% shock/10% engine damage chance

Third mine hit within 7 seconds will have 33% chance of immobilize, 33% chance of engine damage.

...then the bugged part is that the fourth and following mines will have no crit chance at all.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★