Login

russian armor

How to: leveling and battle honor

17 Apr 2013, 13:55 PM

I want you to hide it from the abusers.
I do want you to tell Relic.

PM someone from relic on the sega forums and delete this thread. That would be the proper way.
17 Apr 2013, 14:26 PM

because deleting information in order to hide it has always worked.

always.

always.

always.
17 Apr 2013, 14:35 PM

Better than nothing? dumb comparison, but still they managed that not every crude lowlife got access.
17 Apr 2013, 14:40 PM

i don't think you understand the streisand effect.

on top of that, the mechanic of the so called "exploit" mentioned in the first post is so simple, that pretty much everybody that does try out the game could find stuff like that out. by the way, if loading a savegame is forbidden in the future, i could re-write that script for you, so that it runs the performance test 100 times in a row... Might take you longer, but it'll get you there MVGame
17 Apr 2013, 14:43 PM

As soon as a maphack is available I guess you are posting it on every forum, just to work against your streisand effect.
good job mate. keep up the good work.

Hier nochmal die Rechnung für retards:
Post im Forum= 100% haben Zugang
Kein Post= nur lowlifes haben Zugang approx: 10-50%
17 Apr 2013, 14:53 PM

you still do not understand the streisand effect MVGame

and btw, yes, if maphacks were integrated into the game, i would keep posting about it.

Hier nochmal die Rechnung für retards:
Post im Forum= 100% der Forenleser haben Zugang
Kein Post= nur lowlifes die das Spiel besitzen haben Zugang, appox: 100%
17 Apr 2013, 14:53 PM

wie dumm bist du eigentlich?
17 Apr 2013, 14:57 PM

Q.E.D.
17 Apr 2013, 15:01 PM
Honorary Member Badge

In diesem Forum wird auf Englisch gesprochen! Ihr braucht gar nicht versuchen Beleidigungen auf diese Weise zu verschlüsseln.

translation: speak english!
17 Apr 2013, 16:40 PM

you got something on my mom too? i'm certain it will magically make your argument stronger and mine weaker :-)
17 Apr 2013, 21:43 PM

i find funny how some of the people think that its ok to use such thing... no matter how u will look at this its still cheating.. "why should i play it to unlock things, it doesnt make sence, ill just use script and get all stuff straight away!". how is better then the maphacker who thinks that fog of war doesnt makes sence, or a sync hacker who thinks that he deserved to win the game he played, or if i will think that im the real top1 and ill cheat some stats couse it would make sence to me. arguments that its not fair that relic rewards people who plays game more is plain stupid. i dont like buletins much but if they are in game, id rather work for them then cheat my ass of to get them
17 Apr 2013, 21:53 PM
Senior Caster Badge

The difference, mariens, is that you can't legitimately unlock a fucking maphack just by having no life and playing CoH 2 all day in your parents' basement. It's dumb as hell that a lot of the doctrines are locked behind a stupid levelup mechanic that just rewards players with more time and no life. Maphacks aren't like that - they're advantages the other player can't legitimately get no matter what.
17 Apr 2013, 22:04 PM

oh yes the good old "no life and living in the parents basement" argument, if you wouldnt spend so much time in these forums with your "relic this, relic that" shit, maby you would actually play the game and unlock these precious buletins without considering using exploits. and if this exploit would be legit you probably would see in game buttom that says "click me and get all buletins" but you wont see it no matter what
17 Apr 2013, 22:21 PM
Senior Caster Badge

Of course we won't see the button, but this doesn't mean there shouldn't be a button...
17 Apr 2013, 22:37 PM

Leveling up, unlocks, bulletins can all go to hell. Stupidest move Relic have done and stinks of future microtransactions.

Thank you OP for your hard work and sense of community to share this with all of us.
18 Apr 2013, 01:06 AM

Unlocks that affect gameplay... yeahhhhhh this game just looks worse and worse. Backwards from CoH1 and now that Heart of the Swarm is out it looks even more dated.
18 Apr 2013, 02:08 AM
Donator 11

Lowbobs use it.. pretty lame to "bot" in an RTS...
18 Apr 2013, 02:23 AM

When a game is under a testing phase, there are NO cheats in the traditional sense.

God mode, noclips, etc, are all purposely placed into the game, NOT for fun, but to speed up testing processes. This exploit CAN be used to speed up testing. There is no ladder, there is no competitive scene.

I am sure as hell not waiting to kill 15000000 tigers to start testing a stupid bulletin. I'd rather test it now, and save Relic money later.

When the game comes out, stuff like this needs to go. But right now, during Beta? I could care less what another player has unlocked.

In fact, if having more commanders or bulletins IS affecting the gameplay that much, then it is just proof that unlocks were a bad idea to begin with.

Hacks, OTOH, such as trainers, maphacks, aimbots, and dll injectors... are a different matter.
18 Apr 2013, 16:03 PM
Donator 11

1. This is NOT cheating. cheating is CHANGING the game mechanics for your advantage. you might say that this is an exploit, if you think, that you shouldn't get xp for a savegame.
the script JUST KLICKS FOR YOU!! I would NEVER EVER maphack or sync-hack or do shit like that, because its not fairplay and its not within the game-mechanics

2. Different Commanders and Bulletins are kinda nice, because you can personalize the game for your playstyle. so having them just helps you to find and better your playstyle. no commanders and bulletins should be op, but if they are, don't blame this exploit for unbalances. (-->@pfuscher)

3. The xp-system sucks. if i buy a game, i want the full game, and not after days and months of playing (if coh2 would be an f2p, it would be different). and because it sucks, i want to give people the chance to avoid it !legally!. if you dont want to avoid it, well just play normal. but dont be a hater

18 Apr 2013, 16:08 PM
Donator 11

and btw, a friend of mine posted it in the sega-forum

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?479820-Maximum-Level-Exploit

only trolls and noobs replying there, so you can ignore comments :)

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS