Login

russian armor

player rankings

2 Sep 2014, 15:41 PM

How does this stuff work? Look at my current rank. No way that's true. Granted I've played US only so I can get good with them, but cracking the top 1000... I've only had the game a month. How could I possibly be that high? It is 3v3 and 4v4 but still. Maybe nobody plays us or those bigger games?
2 Sep 2014, 15:46 PM

How does this stuff work? Look at my current rank. No way that's true. Granted I've played US only so I can get good with them, but cracking the top 1000... I've only had the game a month. How could I possibly be that high? It is 3v3 and 4v4 but still. Maybe nobody plays us or those bigger games?

I think thats is. The playerbase is so small.
http://www.coh2.org/topic/22790/randomranks-disparity-since-wfa/page/1
2 Sep 2014, 15:47 PM

maybe you are just GODLIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 Sep 2014, 16:02 PM

Small playerbase + playing the less played faction (probably).
2 Sep 2014, 16:13 PM

My friends and I are currently ranked 181 as allies and we are only mid players at best. The player base must be very small for ze allies. We only play it when we have too many people for 2v2's :)

At least you get a game quickly!
2 Sep 2014, 16:14 PM

Play more and you'll naturally be placed around where you should be. I played 10 games as US random 3v3 (7-3) and got all the way up to top 50. Haven't played more since and now it's decayed to ~166 position. I also suspect there aren't a lot of (good) people playing as allies in large team games due to balance, so it might be faster to climb. It's much easier to move up/down the ladder you're playing the new armies compared to Soviets / Ostheer due to the playerbase.

I've been stuck in the 2000 position as Ostheer 4v4 random for months even though I typically win 3 games for every loss, which is mostly not even attributed to my team performance. I can win 4 games in a row, slowly climb to ~1000s, then get THAT matchup where your allies are randomly dropping / sync error and I would get the loss really quick, instantly dropping me back to high 2000s. Rinse and repeat. It's a vicious cycle.
2 Sep 2014, 18:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Sep 2014, 16:13 PMMacca

My friends and I are currently ranked 181 as allies and we are only mid players at best. The player base must be very small for ze allies.

I'm 170 as soviet 2vs2 random... althought I've a negative W/L ratio :S

Yes, the player base is small indeed.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight