Login

russian armor

Twitch Overlay ?

29 Aug 2014, 07:10 AM

Hello, i see that several streamers has quite a fancy overlay for their streams and i understand that many of those uses OBS for streaming..

So i was thinking, unless you guys have paid OR you're earning moneys out out of those "overlays\backgrounds\templates", can you share those to help less skilled users (like myself!) to have nicer streams ?

Greetings.

p.s.
apologize if this is the wrong section of the forum.
29 Aug 2014, 08:16 AM

I don't know about the rest of the players, but we put a lot of time and effort in our overlays. We can't go around and build them for other players, I don't think there will be anyone who actually want to invest time in that.

Some basic photoshopping will be sufficient though to make something personal :)
29 Aug 2014, 08:31 AM

First of all i didn't mean to appear demanding and i wasn't requesting an "ask for a personal overlay" thread. Sorry that it appeared like that.

I understand that you invest time, effort and possibly moneyin your own personal overlays and don't think that you should have to share your own templates if you don't want. And i'm sorry if i looked demanding.

But if someone has the skills and the possibility to help lesser skilled users with sharing even spare overlays that it doesn't use anymore because it got way more skilled, it would be nice to have all the "templates" and\or possible completed overlays (IF and only IF someone is willing to do that, of course it would be totally optional) regrouped in a single thread.

And again, apologize if i looked demanding, it wasn't my intention.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★