Login

russian armor

CELO Utilty: Watch old replays!

25 Aug 2014, 17:26 PM

Stumbled across this on my internet adventures!

CELO

What is CELO?

CELO (Company of ELO) is an application that allows you to view all players information when a Company of Heroes 2 match is about to start and manage most of the aspects of the game like replays and matches.

Why would i want this?

To simply have a better knowledge of who you are up against in Auto-Matches and even in custom games, and if you go up in a 2v2/3v3 random you can check your allies ranking.
You can also upload your replays directly from CELO to COH2.ORG, change replay versions and you can have a Match-History Viewer

25 Aug 2014, 17:38 PM

just fyi: changing replay versions will most likely not do anything for you. unless the patch was only a minor bug/hotfix, the replay will most likely just display "sync error" and you'll just see random stuff happening all over the map.

i haven't actually tried it, so take this with a grain of salt. but i seriously doubt that relic changed the replay format (which is btw about 8 years old, maybe even older) significantly.
25 Aug 2014, 17:43 PM

Okay, thanks for the info. I thought there was a utility for CoH one that could watch old replays. Maybe I'm thinking for CoHRA?
25 Aug 2014, 17:48 PM

CoHRA can't help you watch the replays, although it will be able to tell you stuff like units built, commander selected, abilties used, orders issued and stuff like that. without an engine to run the replay you're out of luck on actually seeing what happened though.

The only real way to watch old replays is to have a copy of the appropriate game version.
26 Aug 2014, 06:39 AM
Donator 22

Thanks Keith. I downloaded it and it seems to work although the ranks are confusing. Mine doesn't match what it says although I could be misreading it....
26 Aug 2014, 13:38 PM

Yeah, I noticed the rank mismatch as well. I noticed also that it's not your ELO rating, but just your leader board rank (because there is no way I have an ELO rating of 2000+!). I played a few games with it to test it out, but it's rather irrelevant so I uninstalled it. Perhaps once it is further developed I give it another go.
27 Aug 2014, 22:43 PM
Donator 22

Yep. I uninstalled it. Not really very useful IMHO.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★