Login

russian armor

Too much suppress

25 Aug 2014, 14:14 PM

Hi Guys,

I am sorry for my Bad English. But i hope to met open ears.

I Played more than 1300 Hourse ( Since CoH2 Beta ) and the easiest Way to win is to suppress the Enemy.

"Maxim Spam" ( Since i use Maxim-Spam i win much more )

Or as a German: MG+Early Bunker.

If u get early Bunker and u have good Teammate u can combinate it and suppress the Enemy. If he is long enough suppressed, what is absolutely possibel, then u can get fast Tanks.

The Problem for the Enemy is he first must compensate your MG Spam, he must break this. If not he will always have Problems in the Game against your MG's/Bunker.

Please work on it, really.
My suggestion is: Decrease the suppress, make Bunkers more expensive or longer Time to build or remove Suppress of: Flak Halftracks, Flak HQ, MG's - I think that would be much more funny the Game feels like a Stop-Feeling if there's a fucking MG.

Discuss!
25 Aug 2014, 14:23 PM

Reducing suppression of MGs kinda defeats the purpose of getting MGs. Removing suppression off flak halftrack, HQ makes more sense. Remember MGs must suppress people. If you can't get around it, that's more of your own issue. MGs in this game is not focused on killing but suppressing people. Remove it and it's just another WW2 RTS.
25 Aug 2014, 14:55 PM

What the fuck?
25 Aug 2014, 15:27 PM

Permanently Banned
True dat. Maps are designed so bad, you can easily shut down large parts of the map with few effort. This is a problem excisting over 1 year
25 Aug 2014, 16:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Aug 2014, 14:23 PMsteel
Reducing suppression of MGs kinda defeats the purpose of getting MGs. Removing suppression off flak halftrack, HQ makes more sense. Remember MGs must suppress people. If you can't get around it, that's more of your own issue. MGs in this game is not focused on killing but suppressing people. Remove it and it's just another WW2 RTS.

Yeah thats true with the RTS but it now depends so much on Bunkers or MG's that's incredible.
If the German (For example) getting a strong Position on Begin its really hard to break it.

Same is for Maxim Spam but at the Soviets it depends on - Units - He has no field Positions what's much weaker, but for that Soviet has other Advantages, poor Design..
25 Aug 2014, 16:19 PM

What the fuck indeed.
25 Aug 2014, 16:26 PM

the only reason to get mgs is to suppress squads. for a while, mg42 couldnt even stop cons charging it frontally and guess what happened? people pretty much only built grens. if they cant stop infantry, theyre just a liability and a waste of mp.

as for bunkers, i find them to be high risk. if a player decides to keep walking into them, they pay off quickly, but good players will focus elsewhere, in which case that mp and munitions is wasted. americans have the most trouble with bunkers, but soviets have solid counters in t1 and t2. satchels and zis both easily shut down bunkers.

plus, every mg bunker means 1 less lmg for grens.
25 Aug 2014, 16:30 PM

Lol
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight