Login

russian armor

Mid game? / Current Pop cap system

22 Aug 2014, 02:57 AM

Currently the transition from the early game to late game is too fast right now, King tiger can come on the field at 20 mins if not faster, which is supposed to be a super heavy, which is extremely fast. Never allowing for the proper introduction of the light vehicles to have an impact on the game in most games, instead going straight to Heavy's and super heavy's or medium tank spam. To me I feel there is not a mid game in coh2.

Pop cap system, starting with 100 pop cap straight out of the gate is great but unnecessary, COH pop cap system was great controlling the size of the army, but coh2 feels- hold out until super heavy arrives and then GG if controlled correctly. Another thing in COH, pop cap influenced what you built because there was only so much pop cap. If you wanted to size a bigger army more territory was required. I do feel there needs to be change to both the mid game and pop cap system. Before a new expansion comes out... Your thoughts ???

22 Aug 2014, 04:18 AM

I'd like a popcap system linked to the owned territory too.

Currently, there's quite easy to make comebacks once cornered in your base thanks to powerful call-ins. I don't mind that one cornered player invests his manpower in a Tiger or ISU-152, but not having 4 ATguns in their base, 2 HMGs and 3 elite infantry units waiting for the TIger to regain territory.

Popcap shoulnd't allow that.
22 Aug 2014, 06:10 AM

While we're at it, tone down the ridiculous upkeep penalty as well.
27 Aug 2014, 20:59 PM

i agree popcap should scale with map control. Maybe have the minimum be higher than the minimum from coh1, but it should scale. Skipping light and medium tanks should be a suicide tactic that is hard to pull off/typically doesnt work.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight