Login

russian armor

Fighting w/ Sturm Officer + Sudden Mass Retreat?

20 Aug 2014, 03:05 AM

Hey, I was wondering if anyone had this weird problem where when fighting with the sturm officer with panzerfusils in close quarters sometimes triggers a mass retreat of your forces back to your base especially when your units start getting low health. This is kind of annoying since I like to retreat my squads slowly to get as much mileage as I can from each one of them... is anyone having this problem?
20 Aug 2014, 03:10 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 11

This is a feature of the sturm officer. If the officer model gets killed, nearby units are forced to retreat. Keep the sturm a little farther back than the rest of the units to avoid this.
20 Aug 2014, 04:19 AM

Hey, I was wondering if anyone had this weird problem where when fighting with the sturm officer with panzerfusils in close quarters sometimes triggers a mass retreat of your forces back to your base especially when your units start getting low health. This is kind of annoying since I like to retreat my squads slowly to get as much mileage as I can from each one of them... is anyone having this problem?

You must be a blobber Blobber Detected
20 Aug 2014, 04:56 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Aug 2014, 03:10 AMOhme
This is a feature of the sturm officer. If the officer model gets killed, nearby units are forced to retreat. Keep the sturm a little farther back than the rest of the units to avoid this.

What Ohme said. It is in the tooltip description of the Sturm Officer. So, yeah, feature, not bug.
20 Aug 2014, 06:23 AM

protip: keep your officer squad at the back of the rest of your units but still close enough to give aura
22 Aug 2014, 03:23 AM

You must be a blobber Blobber Detected

Just fighting blobs with blobs..I already used MGs, just trying other options with OKW.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★