Login

russian armor

Lag has been awful lately

12 Aug 2014, 14:16 PM

Has anyone experienced a lot of lag lately? I never had a problem with it until very recently, and my internet speed is fine.

The delay is so bad that if I issue a retreat order, it often takes upward of three seconds (I can record live to show, this is not an exaggeration) to register. I can't even dodge grenades, or react at all. If I turn the corner with a tank and see AT, it will die because by the time it registers to back up around the corner there have already been three shots.

Anyone else having this issue? I never had until maybe the past week.
12 Aug 2014, 14:24 PM
Donator 33

I get it sporadically, not every game. Actually lost a squad to a satchel after instantly retreating, so agree that 3+ seconds isn't an exaggeration. It does seem to happen more often recently, but it's hard to judge. Every time it happens is always too often.

The 30 second lag spikes are a bigger problem though.
12 Aug 2014, 14:26 PM

I get it sporadically, not every game. Actually lost a squad to a satchel after instantly retreating, so agree that 3+ seconds isn't an exaggeration.

Glad to know I'm not alone, but what's scaring me is that it has been about the last six or so games I've played.
12 Aug 2014, 14:28 PM

I get it sporadically, not every game. Actually lost a squad to a satchel after instantly retreating, so agree that 3+ seconds isn't an exaggeration. It does seem to happen more often recently, but it's hard to judge. Every time it happens is always too often.

Glad to know I'm not alone, but what's scaring me is that it has been about the last six or so games I've played.
12 Aug 2014, 17:07 PM

I uploaded a short video on youtube (maybe 30 secs). Does anyone have ANY idea what could be causing this?

Notice the retreat on the lone paratrooper, then how long it takes the tank to respond once I give it the initial move order. The AT gun took about five seconds to do anything, it was the worst.

This has been ongoing for about two weeks now. I somehow managed to win that game, but for the most part, it's not even playable anymore like this. Any ideas?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5QIt2JXWoI&feature=youtu.be
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Netherlands 34
Russian Federation 42
Netherlands 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %