Login

russian armor

Bulletin Progress

7 Aug 2014, 15:53 PM

Ello gents, random question. I recall back in the day when I first gave coh2 a go, you view all unlockable bulletins and commanders as well as your progress toward them. Is there anyway to still do this? Thanks
7 Aug 2014, 15:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Aug 2014, 15:53 PMsiLLy
Ello gents, random question. I recall back in the day when I first gave coh2 a go, you view all unlockable bulletins and commanders as well as your progress toward them. Is there anyway to still do this? Thanks

No, since there is no progress to bulletins etc. anymore, you just get randomly stuff through War spoils by playing games.

Sadly there is also no list of bulletins etc. that you can get through war spoils.
7 Aug 2014, 16:33 PM

Only way to see the progress is on steam profile. Go on your achievements and you will see your progress for each bulletin.

You won't be getting extra bulletin since you already got all but when relic gave you all bulletins they didn't give you achievements which go with them so those are still achievable.
7 Aug 2014, 17:03 PM

This isn't actually true. Go to menu, select showcase, pick achievements, mouse over the greyed out medals to see progress.

But yeah, you don't get the bulletins for completing them anymore.
7 Aug 2014, 19:30 PM

oh gotcha, thanks for the quick replies gents. Didn't realize this was what the war spoils system replaced. makes sense now. And yea, I noticed that about the achievements at least, cruzz. Thanks again, cheers!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 19
Netherlands 5
Germany 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak