Login

russian armor

Infiltration grenades working as intended?

• This thread is locked
PAGES (6)down
8 Aug 2014, 12:06 PM

Hmm, B4Z00K4, I can't tell if you're double trolling me, or if I really wasn't as obvious as I thought I was. If the latter, know that that list was meant to be taken as caricature.

On a serious note, commie, there were plenty of constructive posts in this thread before you turned it into a naval gazing exercise. Multiple people agreed that the ability is strong, explained the disadvantages that balance it, and gave you tips on how to mitigate its strengths and exploit its disadvantages. This was all perfectly constructive and civil. Rather than actually try to understand the game as it is, you responded by declaring yourself the Arbiter of Balance Who Doesn't Need to Play Both Sides of the Game in Order to Know That Those Infil Nades are OP.

It seems like you just wanted to have a thread for people who don't like infil nades to talk about how they wish the world was a different place. There's nothing wrong with that, but you should've titled your thread "Help Me Reimagine Infiltration Grenades" if you were just going to ignore everyone who tried to teach you how to deal with the real version.

Wait, you were not talking seriously in that list?

Anyway, i only have WFA and i only play OKW ATM (yes, yes, im a CoH newie, shame on me...), but hey! I dont need to play both sides to know than Infil Grenades are not a Fallout mininuke, like some people says over here. They're strong, yes, but they're slow-as-fuck. If you put atention at your units and micro it a little bit you can evade it. It's somethin' like the Sturmtiger. If you see one CLOSE to a bunch of your soldiers, you SHOULD EXPECT than something is going to happen. Apply the same rule to the Volks.
8 Aug 2014, 13:18 PM

lol, no. Every "point" was as absurd and fanboy as I could make it.
8 Aug 2014, 18:05 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

This thread has turned rancid and after 6 pages, has clearly run its course.

Let's move on, in a better-spirited vein
PAGES (6)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight