Login

russian armor

WFA rare commanders available in Steam store

23 Jul 2014, 17:38 PM

23 Jul 2014, 17:54 PM

but you can still unlock them ingame without paying? i think i've read something like this
23 Jul 2014, 17:54 PM

but you can still unlock them ingame without paying? i think i've read something like this

Yeah
23 Jul 2014, 22:50 PM

Yeah so its basically you paying MORE for content you already own. But enough people whined and now they have the option of getting it sooner than other people. I won't be buying them as I already paid for them when I bought both armies. Everyone who bought Western Fronts paid for 12 commanders, only 6 were "available" without the drop system, the others are free, but you have to wait till RNGeezus deems you worthy of content.
23 Jul 2014, 23:45 PM

In Battlefield 4, if you only buy the base game ( No premium, no DLC ) then you will have access to all of the guns, maps, vehicles and everything you pay for in a logical way.

Example:

1) You really like the last Assault Rifle in Battlefield 4. How do you get it ? You play the fuck out of Assault Rifle gun type to gain EXP and sooner or later you will get the gun.

2) How do I know my progress ? You can look at your customize screen and see how many more score do you need to unlock that gun.

3) You are a lazy bitch that have to work all days, having to take care of your kids and want to have it right away without spending time playing Assault Class to get it ? Sure, give us 10 dollars and we will give you a " Assault Rifle shortcut access pack "

4) You are not a rich kids and like very poor, mama give you this game? Please keep playing the assault class and earn more EXP and check your process bar to see when you will get your favorite Assault Rifle.

So, what's the different to COH2 at this moment ?

1) You really like the Rifle company doctrine. How do you get it? Play more games until you get it.

2) How do I know my progress ? Why the hell do you want to know? RnGod will not tell you.

3) You are a lazy bitch that have to work all days, having to take care of your kids and want to have it right away without spending time playing Assault Class to get it ? Sure, give us 3 dollars and we will give you the Rifle company Commander you want.

4) You are not a rich kids and like very poor, mama give you this game? Please keep playing the USF and pray to Jesus that you will get that commander..

Those Commanders come with WFA Package ( the one that we pay 20$ dollars for ) should be available for all of us in some kind of Logical way ( playing 100 games as OKW, win 500 games v.v..v.v.v )

If after some months Relic decided to release a new DLC commander then sure, bring it into war spoil system:

- You want this NEW commander I just made ( doesn't come with WFA ) but you don't want to pay any money ? Pray to RnG god.
- You want this NEW commander I just made ( doesn't come with WFA ) right away? Give us 3 bucks and it's yours.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before WFA come out, I feel fine when paying money to get those DLC commanders. Why? Because I can't get them from just playing the game.

When WFA come out, I hate it when I have to pay for those Rare Commanders THAT SUPPOSED TO COME WITH WFA and I should have access to it in some logical Way, not praying to god.

If after WFA come out and Relic decied to release new DLC commander and I can choose between praying to god or buy it then SURE, I will buy it because it doesn't come with WFA package that I pay 20$ for.

24 Jul 2014, 00:07 AM

That's a lot of changes in bolt font mate.

I agree, loot system is cool (hmm not really) but a progress system is much more user friendly. I think it's cool that they give us the chance to buy them but I still don't like the loot system.
There has to be a progress system where you get rewarded for playing the game. Not randomly.

And god this rifle company is bullshit.

Relik: "Here you go mate, a 2 vet squad without setback. Enjoy!"
Player: "So I don't have any negative consequences for a while? I just get this 1 vet, 2 vetted squad?"
Relik: "Yeah mate! just 20MP more!"
Player: "Oh man thanks, this totally makes sense :)"

Relic keeps surprising me.
24 Jul 2014, 00:10 AM

No no kreatiir don't get me wrong mate. :D

Like I said, I prefer a logical progress system to unlock all of those WFA Commanders that came with it ( the thing that we pay 20$ for ).

But in the near future, if Relic release a new commander and put it into War spoil system then it's fine to me.

Why? Because I didn't pay money for it, if Relic decied to let me have a chance to get it for free then it's cool.

if not, I will be happy to pay them $3 dollars for that DLC commander.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★