Login

russian armor

War Spoils - Creating imbalance.

22 Jul 2014, 04:55 AM

Permanently Banned
Discuss?

Perhaps just changing these items to being purchasable would at least create some sort balance since war spoils seems alot more exclusive than the orignial system
22 Jul 2014, 04:57 AM

On Wednesday they will be buyable.

I will wait until they are balanced before buying them. Nah, i cant resist Mechanized company.
22 Jul 2014, 04:59 AM

Permanently Banned

I will wait until they are balanced before buying them. Nah, i cant resist Mechanized company.

Yeah im sure there will be tweaks

What about bulletins?
22 Jul 2014, 05:10 AM

http://blogs.companyofheroes.com/2014/07/21/

This explains the situation very well with an agreeable answer. Unfortunately, we are stuck trusting War Spoils for bulletins, but possibly later in the future they'll implement a convenience to obtain faceplates/victory strikes/skins/bulletins and make use of the duplicates of your own.
22 Jul 2014, 05:13 AM

I'm interested mainly in Rifle, Recon and Scavenger. The rest I don't need.

I have mechanized already, I consider it very good and better than the base commanders. It is however, not as good as Rifle which is the strongest one.

Scavenger is about as good as the base commanders.

In my opinion:

Base commanders: 3 stars

Rifle: 5 stars
Mechanized: 4 stars

Scavenger: 3 stars
Recon: 3 stars
Fortifications: 2 stars
Elite armored: 1 star

22 Jul 2014, 05:15 AM
Donator 11

http://blogs.companyofheroes.com/2014/07/21/

This explains the situation very well with an agreeable answer. Unfortunately, we are stuck trusting War Spoils for bulletins, but possibly later in the future they'll implement a convenience to obtain faceplates/victory strikes/skins/bulletins and make use of the duplicates of your own.

http://blogs.companyofheroes.com/2014/07/21/ In addition to placing the Western Front Armies Commanders in the Free Rotation, we will be adding them to the Steam store for purchase on July 23rd.
22 Jul 2014, 05:29 AM

Rifle: 5 stars
Mechanized: 4 stars

Scavenger: 3 stars
Recon: 3 stars
Fortifications: 2 stars
Elite armored: 1 star

Thats pretty much 100% accurate. Rifle Company's rifle call in will probably be given a CP increase and/or price increase, since no one is a fan of vet infantry at start with no penalty, and even then the call in wouldnt be spoiled. Its still extremely useful altogether.

Scavenger does not seem to have any abilities too imposing, but it doesnt seem to have anything bad at all, so its practically level with the starting commanders - which are very decent and useful.

The idea of mechanized's m3 scout car... i mean, dodge jeep really annoys me, but whatever.

Elite armored's abilities are too reliant on the final panzer IV J call in, which isnt anything that spectactular when it costs an arm and a leg for being barely on par with other tanks, while relying on hundreds of munitions on upgrades... i would want it, but its nothing that desirable like Infantry and Mechanized Company - im definitely getting both.

Fortifications doctrine is not meant for playing against other players - at least the entire doctrine tells you to invest 3/4ths of your income to defense, which is lame.

22 Jul 2014, 06:09 AM

Fuck, they will realy force my hand to buy that Elite Armor or Fortifications Comander. And I can't tell I didn't see that comming. :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★