I started an automatch game a few minutes ago only to realize that when I entered the loading screen one of my teammates was an easy CPU.
I know people often troll and make their steam names "CPU-" etc., but this was actually an easy bot. It loaded instantly and could not be clicked on in game to "view profile" as with normal players.
I enjoyed having a guaranteed loss before the game even began, simply great.
Missing Teammate in Automatch
22 Jul 2014, 01:08 AM
#1
Posts: 32
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
76 | ||
|
|
|
19 | ||
|
|
|
12 | ||
|
|
|
2 | ||
|
|
|
1 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.485233.675+11
- 2.619363.630+1
- 3.927244.792+21
- 4.1523816.651+1
- 5.694418.624+8
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3518
Board Info
380 users are online:
380 guests
0 post in the last 24h
0 post in the last week
0 post in the last month
0 post in the last week
0 post in the last month
Registered members: 46638
Welcome our newest member, ncfly88ad
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, ncfly88ad
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM