Login

russian armor

Stuart priorities

18 Jul 2014, 14:12 PM

I love this little tank, I'm finding it more and more to be an awesome asset once the heavier armor starts to roll out. The Blind/stun ability along with the rear shot engine damage is amazing and this little thing can easily be the demise of an over extended tiger or any armor for that matter. It's hilarious in 2v2's when german rush armor only to be owned by your 1 stuart, captain & AT gun, then you see the next armor come out and they back off when your stuart moves up like their facing a tiger or something.

however, this thing loves to target infantry over tanks, now i get it's a light tank and it shouldn't be going toe to toe with a panther or tiger but i ask; Please make the stuart prioritize tanks when it's stun/blind ability is active and to hold it's fire against infantry till the 3 shots are done. It wouldn't be that big of a deal if the ability was free but since it's 45munitions, i don't want it wasting shots on infantry. If it loses sight for even a fraction of a second it will re-target infantry and you have to right click back on the armor for it to focus again, and with it being a light tank and all, you are constantly moving in and out of cover. This along with the high turret traverse and reload speed make it usually spend at least 1 shot on infantry.

Oh and also please fix the Jackson prioritization to.
18 Jul 2014, 18:49 PM

Love that little guy as well,there a big post about a month ago about target prioritization . But I find it the worst on the stuart. Because when you use your ability, to retarget you need to stop moving , being a light tank. Normaly means death and if you dont stop. You waste the ability
18 Jul 2014, 19:32 PM

A lot of US tanks have a target prioritisation issue. But you're right, I really want to use this tank but it usually targets inf over tanks so this is one of the main reasons why I dislike going stuart. Also it's a bit expensive to lose for nothing, 80 F for captain tech + 70 F for stuart when you need to save fuel as US for major. It's too flimsy/risky for me to use seriously.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★