Login

russian armor

Company of Heroes Server Migration

PAGES (11)down
18 Jun 2013, 14:41 PM

Lol, sad but true. Relic is on my list now.
18 Jun 2013, 21:02 PM

might be cliche but that's funny.
19 Jun 2013, 02:52 AM

Sigh... I understand that it would have been difficult to do things so quickly and after so chaotic circumstances. They did okay considering the circumstances

But... that is so true :(
19 Jun 2013, 05:37 AM

Circumstance?

They've been working on this for YEARS....

Really sad day when they think something as simple as a ranking leaderboard needed a complete overhaul but P2P was considered a "keeper" from COH1.
20 Jun 2013, 00:34 AM

Circumstance?

They've been working on this for YEARS....

Really sad day when they think something as simple as a ranking leaderboard needed a complete overhaul but P2P was considered a "keeper" from COH1.

I was referring to the Steam port of COH1..., nothing about COH2. It's a decent game but, I think everyone agrees it could be better.

But in any case, I think, over a while, I've noticed the great community input that COH1 had got. COH2... I think I need to wait about 6 months before the community input will make it as great as COH1.
5 Jul 2013, 01:43 AM

You can always count on ^ this kid to hate on everything I post, don't even know who he is, but haters gonna hate.

No, it just doesn't represent everybody. I find it to be hyperbolic frankly; I'm mostly happy with CoH2, I'm only particularly disappointed with DLC commanders and I'm certainly not outraged. Furthermore I commend SEGA/Relic on continuing support of vCoH, I appreciate the fact that it's online right now and totally usable via the match browser. I've been playing online games for the past few weeks and it's totally usable, it's missing extra features but you can still play games. That's fine for somebody like me who plays games to play games and not to look at lists of the best players.

I understand folks want extra features fixed and that's great but they could be a little happier that A. Relic survived THQ's bankruptcy, B. they seem to be in a safer/healthier position under SEGA vs. THQ (who I was rather fond of but they were in a highly precarious position none the less) and most importantly, C. have already stated they intend to fix many of the borked features inside the Steam port.

The alternative was no online at all, that's what we would have had if Relic closed, that's what we would have had if they had been bought out by EA, Activision or Ubisoft. Deep Silver? Maybe not, tougher call there but regardless, it's online now and I'm really pleased that SEGA felt Relic's 6 year old RTS was worth the investment even with a sequel right around the corner.
5 Jul 2013, 18:17 PM

Not sure if anyone did this yet.

The only time I'll ever agree with Risin.
5 Jul 2013, 18:52 PM

Not sure if anyone did this yet.

THIS ONE!!!!
8 Jul 2013, 20:08 PM

Best fuhrer angry video is the one where he gets angry at being angry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb8RkIpCWSo
24 Jul 2013, 21:43 PM

Well, I bought the three retail versions of vCOH and I don't care particulary about COH 2, and here I am, writing this instead of playing games I cannot get. I think many of us are DEMANDING SUPPORT
9 Aug 2013, 19:00 PM

Is there any update as to when we can expect the COH 1 servers to be fixed? When will it be happening? Is there any estimated time?
9 Aug 2013, 21:50 PM

Are there any alternative servers that we can play it on?
12 Aug 2013, 08:34 AM

You can try TUNGLE. It has some ppl there. But u'll have to install 2.602 back (the non-steam version) as COH New Steam version just has no LAN matchup option for some reason anymore....

They say - in average it takes 1-3 minutes to get a game, tho there's only LOBY, no automatch what so ever as it requires actual server.

http://community.companyofheroes.com/forums/company-of-heroes-discussion/topics/Playing-multiplayer-on-TUNNGLE-quick-guide?page=1
13 Aug 2013, 00:57 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jul 2013, 20:08 PMTheDGN
Best fuhrer angry video is the one where he gets angry at being angry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb8RkIpCWSo

I can't believe DayGloNinja is back! It's 2009 all over again!
13 Sep 2013, 13:31 PM

So, Relic... are you making any progress on fixing the COH 1 server issues? COH 1 > COH 2.
13 Sep 2013, 16:42 PM

Noun had commented in the other thread, COHHD I believe, in regards to this. They are working on 5 major issues right now for the steam version of Coh but haven't told us what those issues are. He also stated that as of now, there isn't a clear time frame to when this will be done.
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS