Login

russian armor

OKW Panther

12 Jul 2014, 06:46 AM

Only not? A Jagd and Puma cost 215 fuel for the OKW.

But you need to factor in the cost of building too, T1+2 gives you nearly everything you need, fuel convert + healing is too good to skip, and with T4 building up if by some chance your fuel is cut off you are really screwed. T1-2 is currently the way to go in 1v1.
12 Jul 2014, 06:48 AM

Lol, Looks like Im not the only one that thinks that Panther's accuracy sucks. Good to know :D

Same here,50 range is useless if it misses half the time at max range,especially if moving.That combined with its DPS.But most of all price risk and relative impact for me.Atleast with OKW u have options with puma,jagd,maybe a KT long games and teamgames or panther sometime.With wehr it was worse for me..grens only mostly..must get pak..no other option...must get tiger..1 tank endgame.1 infantry type and mandatory pak for halftrack meta.
nee
12 Jul 2014, 10:37 AM

I think the OP was more referring to the Panther being a "recycle" from the Ostheer, rather than saying it's not a very good tank given its cost and game stats. In that case I am not sure why the whole thread is largely made up of "Panther sux no ur just a noob" flaming.

I do agree that the Panther can be a bit of an oddity especially since it is not a doctrinal unit, but other than a Panzer 4 or some very exotic tank, the Panther fits the bill for a medium T4 tank. Replacing it something like a Panzer 4 wouldn't make a difference even if the variant was different, and having it a lighter tank would demand revising the vehicle roster altogether since the arrangement would be even more unconventional than it already is.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United Kingdom 69
Germany 21

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment