Anyone play this game?
add me if you do ---> maczz
http://www.eveonline.com/
Eve Online
17 Mar 2013, 16:46 PM
#1
Posts: 39
28 Apr 2013, 03:51 AM
#2
Posts: 36
Been thinking about getting back into the game, although I never played it much to begin with.
Stopped after I had flown around in a battlecruiser for a while. Was before the great reset of learning skills (or W/E it was called) so no idea what my character can and cannot do anymore...
Have it become more "noob friendly" in terms of learning to play the game? I don't mind it being hard but when I played it, it didn't do a terrible good job at teaching new players how to play
Stopped after I had flown around in a battlecruiser for a while. Was before the great reset of learning skills (or W/E it was called) so no idea what my character can and cannot do anymore...
Have it become more "noob friendly" in terms of learning to play the game? I don't mind it being hard but when I played it, it didn't do a terrible good job at teaching new players how to play

PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
1275 | ||
|
|
|
8 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.930244.792+24
- 2.485233.675+11
- 3.619363.630+1
- 4.698418.625+12
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3519
Board Info
296 users are online:
296 guests
1 post in the last 24h
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
Registered members: 17057
Welcome our newest member, kubet77me
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, kubet77me
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM