Login

russian armor

Walking Stuka Hell

9 Jul 2014, 02:35 AM

How exactly are these counterable? Rockets always trigger a mass retreat since the spread is HUGE and the damage is a wiped squad and lots of damaged tanks. I could only think of rushing them with some US tanks, but guarded with shrek volks that can just retreat on a small map/any type of AT will kill all of them.
9 Jul 2014, 08:17 AM

Maybe they should make the creeping barrage a vet 1 ability which costs muni and have a normal barrage like in coh 1. Maybe reduce the fuel cost a bit to compensate.
9 Jul 2014, 08:29 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 11

My problem is instant building kills. We ask Relic for less insta gibs, and then we get the walking stuka.
9 Jul 2014, 13:05 PM

1. Don't blob up too much when you know there's 1 on.
2. Learn to hear when it's landing nearby and move to adjust (i play without the background music on). It's too late once you've seen the shadows of the arty shells.
3. It costs 100 fuel that's sacrificing a heavy tank. Try to sneak up on it with anything and kill it.
4. It has very long cooldown
9 Jul 2014, 13:26 PM

@Spin: Thats how its done.

I have lost some 1v1 because I built a Stuka and although my enemy had USF-Blob only, he managed to escape because of cooldown+sound.

I have also won my last OKW 1v1 because my enemy built a Walking Stuka instead use his fuel for a tank...
9 Jul 2014, 14:04 PM
Donator 11

One huge problem is on small 2v2 maps you can barely escape this...
And most of the time you only can retreat to avoid this, because its hard to recognize where the rockets will fall. ANd in 99% of the time multiple squads die anway on the retreat.
If you want this to be that strong, maybe have a visual warning where and how the rockets will drop.... Oo
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 28
Germany 822
unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak