Timezone Settings
20 Nov 2012, 02:37 AM
#1
Posts: 522
So tough to change your timezone. I live in Australia and can't find it in the timezone changing thingey. Wouldn't it be easier to just have UTC + XX:00? Plz fix.
20 Nov 2012, 02:39 AM
#2
5 Posts: 16698 | Subs: 12
Indeed. We will change to a diff timezone form or re-code it.
20 Nov 2012, 11:22 AM
#3
Posts: 3709 | Subs: 2
Australia was actually missing on the list.
I added it now.
I added it now.
20 Nov 2012, 14:30 PM
#4
Posts: 522
Cool thxs, I couldn't find it and had no idea who was living on top of me 

PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
Offline
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.934244.793+28
- 2.488234.676+3
- 3.708420.628+7
- 4.624365.631+3
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3522
Board Info
705 users are online:
1 member and 704 guests
tipclub33org
tipclub33org
0 post in the last 24h
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
Registered members: 17094
Welcome our newest member, tipclub33org
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, tipclub33org
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
