Login

russian armor

Feature request : Loan your partner your units in COH2 !

13 Mar 2013, 23:38 PM

@Crawler

Yeah, but Brit can only lay mines midgame, not early game when they're most useful (Although mines are useful throughout the whole game).

And for PE, you can only lay mines with schwimm if you pick TD. I know you can lay goliaths but it means you have to do T1 whereas PE mostly does T2 first.

Oh and here's another one - PE gets his inf blob + a sniper to go with it ^^
13 Mar 2013, 23:42 PM

The only thing I'd really share is resources. Sometimes I get upward of 500 fuel and I can't use it but my Armor buddy is around 50.

But then again those dropout bots with resource bonuses :/
14 Mar 2013, 01:14 AM

Super Smash Bros. style, "you're dead so here's some units/lives" wouldn't be so bad

But not worth the effort imo
14 Mar 2013, 01:24 AM

Yeah, not sure how this will affect coh2. I certainly hope we get all the existing factions for multiplayer.

As a PE player I wouldn't mind a bike/sniper unit borrowed from my partner vs an American sniper spam :P. Or a pak/mg. But yeah it should cost me say 10-20 % more to borrow. I can weigh whether it is worth it or save that option for later. And a MG/Pak unit might be a drain for a PE mobile game play.

But these are early game scenarios. It might not seem much but might be useful at times.

Munitions share is interesting too. As it is the current COH does allow sharing triage healing, munitions income parity with partners.
14 Mar 2013, 01:44 AM

I think it would be cool in 2v2 for one brit player to lend all their stags to the other player and for the first brit player to lend all his units to the other one so you end up with one brit having 14 stag and literally no other units while the other brit player has 2 of every command truck and all the infantry. Doesnt that sound like fun guize? :D
14 Mar 2013, 01:50 AM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Unit sharing I am not so sure about that but resource sharing could be interesting. However this would probably be OP.
14 Mar 2013, 03:50 AM

I think it would be cool in 2v2 for one brit player to lend all their stags to the other player and for the first brit player to lend all his units to the other one so you end up with one brit having 14 stag and literally no other units while the other brit player has 2 of every command truck and all the infantry. Doesnt that sound like fun guize?

LOLOLOLOLO ALL OF THE BRIT'S 6 BLOBS FIRED UP + STAGHOUND CHARGE
14 Mar 2013, 19:57 PM

Looks like few read the 2 units max limit :P

Sheesh !
14 Mar 2013, 20:34 PM

Looks like few read the 2 units max limit :P

Sheesh !

Calm yourself. I was being facetious
14 Mar 2013, 23:26 PM

I prefer in 2v2s having to work together so I would be against this feature and as others have said it could create balance problems
18 Mar 2013, 13:42 PM

People are extrapolating here. You get the control over the unit, but not ownership (a term which Magic-players should know).

Basically, your ally will be able to control it, but if he fires up Blitzkrieg assault, it only affects units he owns, not all the units he controls.

This also means that the unit affects the owner's popcap and is affected by the owner's vet and does not gain any bonuses from nearby officers which the controller owns.
18 Mar 2013, 14:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Mar 2013, 23:38 PMhubewa
@Crawler
now you can lay goliaths but it means you have to do T1 whereas PE mostly does T2 first.

ammo ht can lay mines too (but yes, you do need T1 again)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★