Glad you're back, never leave us againThe TychoCelchuuu Shoutcast Station
9 Jan 2018, 06:14 AM
#61
Posts: 1620 | Subs: 2
10 Jan 2018, 18:34 PM
#62

Posts: 63
Tycho, your casts are awesome, funny, original
Glad you're back, never leave us again
Glad you're back, never leave us again
13 Jan 2018, 15:36 PM
#63
Posts: 1620 | Subs: 2
Thanks!
22 Jan 2018, 14:44 PM
#65
Posts: 1620 | Subs: 2
21 Mar 2018, 01:41 AM
#66

Posts: 5
Hi I am a fan of your casts, i got another game also 2 vs 2 of course if u liked this one
9 Apr 2018, 10:22 AM
#67

Posts: 1
I've only been out the game for like 8 years..but I somehow ended up back on a COH board and notice a name I recognized. I enjoyed watching this Tycho. You still got it!
30 Apr 2018, 15:32 PM
#68
Posts: 1620 | Subs: 2
Haha oh man Cadmus great to see you! I was thinking about you like a month or two ago or something. I think I mentioned you in one of my casts.
1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
57 | ||
|
|
|
21 | ||
|
|
|
13 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.934244.793+28
- 2.489235.675+1
- 3.711420.629+10
- 4.625365.631+4
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3522
Board Info
925 users are online:
925 guests
3 posts in the last 24h
5 posts in the last week
5 posts in the last month
5 posts in the last week
5 posts in the last month
Registered members: 17123
Welcome our newest member, rikvipm7comco
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, rikvipm7comco
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM

