Hi,
I posted earlier in the Tech support section about this problem:
The graphics and sound settings I apply in the game are resetted to default at each launch; strangely, the Gameplay settings are saved correctly. I'm not sure if it's a bug or technical issue on my part.
Could anyone please clarify please?
PS: A good chap on the Tech support forum suggested I lock the file in which the graphics and sound preferences are saved, yet I don't know if this is the ideal strategy, or where the file is, anyhow.
Thanks in advance.
Graphics and Sound Settings not Saving
27 Jun 2014, 01:18 AM
#1
Posts: 32
27 Jun 2014, 10:16 AM
#2
Posts: 32
Resolved:
Thankfully, I was kindly instructed to delete the CoH2 folder in the "my games" folder; it will automatically recreate itself and should not have personal settings overwritten by defaults.
Thankfully, I was kindly instructed to delete the CoH2 folder in the "my games" folder; it will automatically recreate itself and should not have personal settings overwritten by defaults.
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
6 | ||
|
|
|
4 | ||
|
|
|
1 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.619363.630+1
- 2.484233.675+10
- 3.927244.792+21
- 4.1523816.651+1
- 5.694418.624+8
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3518
Board Info
363 users are online:
363 guests
0 post in the last 24h
0 post in the last week
0 post in the last month
0 post in the last week
0 post in the last month
Registered members: 76376
Welcome our newest member, Saapip17
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, Saapip17
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM