Login

russian armor

Performance drops since WFA

26 Jun 2014, 12:04 PM

Hey Dudes,

I am sorry for my bad English.

I was a Alpha Player and i could play with relative good performance.
So, there was a Patch in the Alpha - Since them i had huge performance Drops.

I tested it at the Same Timepoint with the Vanilla Company of heroes 2 - I had no bad performance!

So, since the Release of the WFA i have the same Problem, i dont want to buy me a New Computer for WFA

Who has the same Problem?
I hope there will be a Fix for that

Its "2 Patches ago" this Patch caused the Problems!

Greetings
Steiner
26 Jun 2014, 12:56 PM
Honorary Member Badge

I've noticed I am dropping connection a lot since.

Apparently I am not alone
26 Jun 2014, 22:09 PM

Permanently Banned
I with SSD HD and getting more time in loading, and delay of 10 or 15 sec of the matchs when beggin (10s or 15s for control the unit at start)... This happens after the new patch.
27 Jun 2014, 01:22 AM

I had the same problem that you were having. Before I had a solid locked 120 fps. Then one of the alpha patches released, my fps dipped below 100 constantly.

I found out the problem, which as pretty simple. Basically, Relic unintentionally got rid of all of our settings with the latest expansion. (hotkeys, team colors and video options)

V-Sync may be on for you. Make sure that's off. Also if you had a customized config file for graphics, you have to redo that process since relic reset everything.

Also I had some bizarre graphical glitches, this is because this game hates my newer 780 TI drivers. Which made me downgrade my drivers to 332.1. Not only it fixed my graphical bugs, but it increased my FPS.

If that doesn't work for some reason then just sacrifice your replays by disabling it.

How to Increase FPS by modifying config file:
http://www.omgmod.org/index.php?topic=11571.0;wap2

How to Increase FPS by disabling replays: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=156776308
27 Jun 2014, 02:05 AM

I had the same problem that you were having. Before I had a solid locked 120 fps. Then one of the alpha patches released, my fps dipped below 100 constantly.

I found out the problem, which as pretty simple. Basically, Relic unintentionally got rid of all of our settings with the latest expansion. (hotkeys, team colors and video options)

V-Sync may be on for you. Make sure that's off. Also if you had a customized config file for graphics, you have to redo that process since relic reset everything.

Also I had some bizarre graphical glitches, this is because this game hates my newer 780 TI drivers. Which made me downgrade my drivers to 332.1. Not only it fixed my graphical bugs, but it increased my FPS.

If that doesn't work for some reason then just sacrifice your replays by disabling it.

How to Increase FPS by modifying config file:
http://www.omgmod.org/index.php?topic=11571.0;wap2

How to Increase FPS by disabling replays: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=156776308

Omg i love you, now i can finally play on winter maps. Thank you very much.
27 Jun 2014, 02:09 AM

I too have noticed some drops on maps I've never had problems with before the release of WFA.
27 Jun 2014, 03:17 AM

I've noticed I am dropping connection a lot since.

Apparently I am not alone

Me too. Error code 9?
27 Jun 2014, 03:39 AM

I've been having performance issues that I was not previously having below the expansion.
27 Jun 2014, 03:40 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 11

My game is super sluggish since WFA. Trying to tweak my settings and see if it helps.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★