Login

russian armor

DLC Commanders for western front

24 Jun 2014, 16:59 PM

Then you dont have scout/fast units anymore. Why would you build a unit just to remove it again?

Dude, what are you not getting? Say, you built a light vehicle but it became obsolote in the next phase of the battle, instead of throwing it at the enemy to free your pop cap, you use this ability and both free your pop cap and get some resources back. Capiche?
24 Jun 2014, 17:36 PM

It took me about maybe 3-5 games or so in 4v4s and a 3v3. Drop rates seems to be abit 30ish% of the games I've had so far.

The Commander itself is okay. It's not a personal favorite of mine, but it has it's pros/cons.
24 Jun 2014, 18:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Jun 2014, 16:46 PMNoun
Items won in War Spoils are not timed. We are currently not selling any Commanders for the new WFAs.

24 Jun 2014, 18:05 PM

Items won in War Spoils are not timed. We are currently not selling any Commanders for the new WFAs.

I asked this already in my own thread, but does that mean that people can win (with War Spoils) pre-WFA premium Commanders (f.e. Elite Troops)?

Seeing that I payed my hard earned money for those that would feel like a huge kick in the ass to me...
24 Jun 2014, 18:15 PM

Yesterday I unlocked 2 commanders after a game - Soviet Counterattack Tactics (which I had already bought) and US Recon Support Company. Looks like all commanders (free and premium) can be part of War Spoils drop.
2 of 2 Relic postsRelic 24 Jun 2014, 18:28 PM

Sorry, more details on Friday.
24 Jun 2014, 18:31 PM
Senior Caster Badge

I asked this already in my own thread, but does that mean that people can win (with War Spoils) pre-WFA premium Commanders (f.e. Elite Troops)?

Seeing that I payed my hard earned money for those that would feel like a huge kick in the ass to me...

Imagine how big a kick in the ass it was for people who dropped $55 on a preorder for CoH 2 because they told us DLC wouldn't affect gameplay just for them to turn around and start selling DLC that affects gameplay to people like you.
24 Jun 2014, 18:40 PM
Patrion 14

Imagine how big a kick in the ass it was for people who dropped $55 on a preorder for CoH 2 because they told us DLC wouldn't affect gameplay just for them to turn around and start selling DLC that affects gameplay to people like you.

* yawn *

Why are you a senior caster still? Your content seems to consist of cat videos.

24 Jun 2014, 18:40 PM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Jun 2014, 18:28 PMNoun

That's more or less a confirmation that those of us who paid for premium commanders need never have bothered.
24 Jun 2014, 18:53 PM

That's more or less a confirmation that those of us who paid for premium commanders need never have bothered.

Have to agree here.
24 Jun 2014, 18:59 PM

It appears however I could be incorrect that the commanders unlocked by the spoils of war are a sort of free trial for you say 24-48 hours so you get to play something before you buy it. But honestly who cares new expansion is a step in the right direction IMO and if you can ruthlessly grind premium commanders that would be great more power to it as it will only grow the community.
24 Jun 2014, 19:07 PM

It appears however I could be incorrect that the commanders unlocked by the spoils of war are a sort of free trial for you say 24-48 hours so you get to play something before you buy it. But honestly who cares new expansion is a step in the right direction IMO and if you can ruthlessly grind premium commanders that would be great more power to it as it will only grow the community.

Fine, it has a very small drop rate, but getting something you already have such as a commander is a kick in the balls. It feels like i wasted that small percent to get something new and i have to start all over, and i gained nothing.
24 Jun 2014, 19:15 PM

My two cents on this: They should atleast spill the beans on if we can simply out right buy the 3 commanders per faction at some point in the near future, if you don't have the paitiance or luck to get them in the war spoils. Also it would be awsome if all the new commanders were unlocked for us who bought all the other commanders to the Vanilla game or got the CE or Community commanders (as a token of gratitude). Also I Can't see the harm in it being able to farm them ingame or simply buy them if you don't wanna farm, this way everyone wins.
24 Jun 2014, 21:09 PM
Honorary Member Badge

And probably that those of us who ground for our bulletins need not have bothered either
24 Jun 2014, 22:03 PM

That's a huge step in the right direction glad to hear it :)
25 Jun 2014, 13:58 PM

It lets you get rid of your early game light armour / scout cars and convert them into resources.

Can you use it on heavier tanks that are about to die (like a CoH2 equivalent of Allied War Machine)?
25 Jun 2014, 15:42 PM

I bought them and personally I don't care. "Premium" was just another way to say "pay2win" and frankly the game is better off otherwise.

Clearly it would be good to have some level of compensation, but they don't have to if they don't want to.

Paying for ingame content is bad. Even now if it's based on a random drop for non-payers, it's bad.
27 Jun 2014, 15:12 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Jun 2014, 18:28 PMNoun

Any news? ;)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %