Login

russian armor

Infantry General Chatter

24 Jun 2014, 06:15 AM
Developer Relic Badge

I'm not sure this is a bug or simply specific to Russian and Ostheer when the new factions aren't around, but there is no longer any general chatter from random infantrymen.

Things like: "I used to teach mathematics," or "I am missing a biscuit, stealing is not the Soviet way, comrades!" don't seem to exist anymore.

If they were taken out, I feel they should be added back in, even if it won't always suit the factions considering it adds a bit more life to the game, though Soviets definitely could keep their lines while still fighting Germans.
24 Jun 2014, 06:17 AM
Honorary Member Badge

i think they all have seperate voicelines they should be working if there not then its probably a bug. but who knows it could be a "feature" knowing relic. ;)
24 Jun 2014, 06:47 AM

i heard Americans talking general chatter, didn't quite get the exact qoute but it was something about "you don't know what it was like in Italy, man"
24 Jun 2014, 06:59 AM
Developer Relic Badge

Played a 1v1 on Langreskya versus Soviets with Wehrmacht/Ostheer just to confirm.

No General chatter at all, be it the Grenadier squad leader shouting about using the faust(there is a separate line outside of confirmation meant for background ex: "Panzer, meet faust!"). Soviets never spoke about the revolutions, no comments about the half-track and neither side said anything for when troops were wounded/dying. Something is definitely wrong.
24 Jun 2014, 07:06 AM

There were plenty of lines in alpha. I haven't payed enough attention to hear any in the release, but there is definetly chatter
24 Jun 2014, 07:10 AM
Developer Relic Badge

For the new factions it's there, but the old factions' general chatter/voice lines aren't there, even when it's responding to original armies Soviet/Ostheer.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★