Login

russian armor

Scar Code table and Events

10 Jun 2014, 00:31 AM

You can add it in. That map has some preexisting changes in the scar code too, so make sure you keep those in. It's just setting some entities to invulnerable. Side note - I was playing around with the idea of tunnels with that map and there is a flaw. Units inside tunnels can't be hit with mortar shells or artillery from above, but they can still shoot mortarshells/artyshells up through the roof themselves. So it's a bit buggy in that regard. It was also my first map so it's rough around the edges. Feel free to make changes.
10 Jun 2014, 00:39 AM

I have some doubts if that slope with the turn on the right is a good thing for a convoy though. the convoy make take too long there to make the turn, but i guess that would just make it a great point to attack it. also the part around the mill needs to have a road connected, crossing the railroad (where the wooden house is right now). to the far left there is only a railroad exit, the road ends in that trains area, for visuals it would be better if there was a road going ALONG that railroad into the tunnel, so the convoy can drive through it and still make sense. other than those change that map would be great. checking the red rock canyon now.
10 Jun 2014, 00:46 AM

Did you opensource your maps? because without the sourcefiles one cannot edit :). I`ll have a look then. If anybody else thinks his or her map would do great to introduce a new game mode to the community, please, do so post here. i will be of all assistance to add the game mode to the map! (it is really easy though).
10 Jun 2014, 00:52 AM

You can unpack it and open it in worldbuilder with Janne252's map extractor tool - http://www.coh2.org/topic/16147/tool-map-extractor

If you shop around the workshop and find a map that would work well then you might be able to message the author on Steam to see if they will allow you to add your script.
10 Jun 2014, 01:23 AM

great idea sir. thnx
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight