Login

russian armor

Best Commander Combinations

24 May 2014, 13:01 PM

Hello,I need help for an efficient combination of commanders for 1vs1 and 2vs2 with mechanized infantry play style(T2 and T3 spam)and scorched earth play style.Sorry for the bad english.
24 May 2014, 16:26 PM

What does mean "Mechanized Infrantry"? U like play very aggresive?
24 May 2014, 16:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 May 2014, 16:26 PMFrost
What does mean "Mechanized Infrantry"? U like play very aggresive?
I mean PzGrenadier and Grenadier supported by medium panzer and light vehicle like pepestyle
24 May 2014, 17:44 PM

Jeager Infranty, Blitzkrieg Doctine and Sturm Support
24 May 2014, 18:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 May 2014, 17:44 PMFrost
Thx for the reply but isn't an efficient combination for me
24 May 2014, 18:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 May 2014, 17:44 PMFrost

For me it's Lighting War (best overall Doctrine), Elite Troops (if fuel is a problem) and (against Maxim Spam) ze Festung Support Doctrine.

I totally recomand thoose commanders ...
24 May 2014, 18:26 PM

I just write free commanders.
24 May 2014, 19:16 PM

Mobile Defense, Mechanized Assault Doctrine, German Mechanized Doctrine

Go for Mobile defense if you want to go heavy t1-t2 with Pumma's and PaKs you can get a strong long ranged defensive line.

Mechanized assault is probably the most aggressive early game with T2-T3 Support Doctrine, get 1-2 Assault Grens, 2 Normal Grens and 1 MG/Mortar (if con spam then MG otherwise Mortar) then head to T2 and get PG, and call in PG in HT.

If you want more stable mid-late game go for German mechanized which you can get A.I. with the command tank, howitzer for base rapes, spotting scopes with call-in ht. add in a few stugs and pg's and your good
24 May 2014, 19:30 PM

Mobile Defense, Mechanized Assault Doctrine, German Mechanized Doctrine

Go for Mobile defense if you want to go heavy t1-t2 with Pumma's and PaKs you can get a strong long ranged defensive line.

Mechanized assault is probably the most aggressive early game with T2-T3 Support Doctrine, get 1-2 Assault Grens, 2 Normal Grens and 1 MG/Mortar (if con spam then MG otherwise Mortar) then head to T2 and get PG, and call in PG in HT.

If you want more stable mid-late game go for German mechanized which you can get A.I. with the command tank, howitzer for base rapes, spotting scopes with call-in ht. add in a few stugs and pg's and your good
Thanks,this tris looks perfect for me
25 May 2014, 05:43 AM

Tiger Ace and Elefant Docs. Sweet jesus GG WP.
28 May 2014, 21:35 PM
Patrion 27

Festung Armor Doctrine

Jaeger Armor

Assault Support

Sideboard: Jaeger Infantry

There isn't a single ability overlapping among these four and they contain a great variety of situational abilities spread among the Command Points and all of them have devices to deal with late game call-ins. (other than Jaeger Infantry)

Festung Armor vs. Guard Motor Combined Arms

Smoke breaks button from Guards, Panzer IV command tank provides defensive buffs against 120mm mortars, Pak 43 does insane damage to T34/85 with support and Railway Artillery can be very destructive but it's very slow and easy to dodge (expensive.)

Assault Support and/or Jaeger Infantry w/ Tier 1/2 focus

There's a toss-up here between getting G43's or the Tiger but both go well with an army composition relying on Grenadiers and map control. Ambush Camouflage is a sneaky way to get hold-fire on MG42, Grens & PGrens and Opel Blitz Trucks can help you push out a Tiger without needing static Fuel Caches.

Jaeger Armor w/ Tier 2/3 focus

Riegel 43 Mines are severely underrated on top of the half-track itself not being used much despite being one of the most powerful tools in the Ostheer arsenal for maintaining field presence via reinforcement.

The only other free commander with recon is Blitzkireg, which is ok but doesn't fit in here.

Spotting Scopes are nice with Tier 3 vehicles and the Elefant.

Stuka Bombing Strike does have a distinct noise, but doesn't drop flares and can be game-changing on a much more reliable level than Railway Artillery. I think it's the best airborne attack in the game.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★