15 Feb 2013, 14:31 PM

usual usage of the img tag:
Code
[img]<URL>[/img]

but

Code
[img=<URL>]

works too.

now, if you try using the second version within a spoiler tag, something weird happens:

Code
[spoiler][img=<URL>][/spoiler]

results in a working spoiler tag, that contains the image, but also the closing of the spoiler tag (and the rest of the post too):

13 Mar 2013, 07:11 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Hmm I had no idea that

Code
[img=<URL>]

works. I've never used it and I don't know if we intended it to work or not. But good find. And the more details you can provide about other "weirdness", the better. :thumb:
13 Mar 2013, 08:27 AM

all the other "weirdness" has the same root problem: the state machine beingin the state it should be in... i can't remember whether another bbtag other than the img one had problems... but basically the parser should ignore unclosed bbtags (unless they are intended not to be closed) and treat it as regular text.

similarly (i maybe should have opened another thread for that) the parser for the shoutbox is erroneous for URLs (a regular left/open parenthesis '(' will "break" links up... but parentheses are allowed in URLs, so URLs containing parentheses do not work in the shoutbox) and might have problems escaping some chars (as in the escape chars are being printed along with the escaped chars for some reason, didn't quite figure that one out yet)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 57

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight