Login

russian armor

Tanks & trenches

10 May 2014, 17:34 PM
Donator 11

I was lately looking on the map made by TheSphinx. His map is full of trenches and in order to make tank battles more interesting he made a version of it without all of them. I believe it's ridiculous and as in CoH 2 infantry has an option to jump over the fences tanks should also be able to drive over a trench. In fact historically tanks were even designed to do so, then why not?
And of course it is a way to develop game much further by giving tanks different crossing terrain characteristics, for example panther or t-34 should be able to cross some vertical obstacles that kv-2 or sherman (which had very bad terrain characteristics) will not. That would make tank battles much more interesting and challenging. What do you think of it? And second question for people who now sth about game making process, is it hard to implement into game?
10 May 2014, 17:44 PM

Permanently Banned
the joke is, if the trech is destroyed, it will fill itself like nothing happened. It should be a deep crater remaining maybe.
10 May 2014, 17:49 PM
Donator 11

I mostly thought about static, built into map trenches, not the ones that germans build during the game.
10 May 2014, 18:04 PM

Permanently Banned
oh, but np. Tanks cant pass any of them. (it works like a block btw-like the sandbag spam for light vehicles )
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★