Login

russian armor

Where do I go to report a hacker?

5 May 2014, 01:43 AM

Hello .org people,

I have been encountering people who are using some kind of hack where everyone but them can't move after the game starts. You gain resources but you can't move, this happens for all other 3 players (only ever seen it in 2v2). Does anyone know where I can send a replay or screenshot to? These people need to be banned, its a pretty awful hack...
5 May 2014, 05:22 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

enforcement@relic.com
Send the info, the replay (if you still have it), and those screenshots.
5 May 2014, 06:00 AM

Hello .org people,

I have been encountering people who are using some kind of hack where everyone but them can't move after the game starts. You gain resources but you can't move, this happens for all other 3 players (only ever seen it in 2v2). Does anyone know where I can send a replay or screenshot to? These people need to be banned, its a pretty awful hack...

That kind of hack exists? :O
5 May 2014, 06:33 AM

Well, scums are everywhere. Even in a game.
6 May 2014, 17:27 PM

That kind of hack exists? :O

It does would you care to see the replay? It is pretty messed up. Especially because the hacker tries to say he can't move either, straight up lying.
6 May 2014, 22:23 PM

i dont think its a hack last time i played vcoh that happend to me and some of my enemies too i think its more a bug maybe desync, connection error or something like that, coh 1 always sometimes had such problems even before steam even if not in that great scale

well if i think right about it wasnt it that 1 player always was the host so i think from there comes the problem, things like packetlos etc. most likely that happens in team games more often due to higher amount of data being transfered
6 May 2014, 22:30 PM

i dont think its a hack last time i played vcoh that happend to me and some of my enemies too i think its more a bug maybe desync, connection error or something like that, coh 1 always sometimes had such problems even before steam even if not in that great scale

well if i think right about it wasnt it that 1 player always was the host so i think from there comes the problem, things like packetlos etc. most likely that happens in team games more often due to higher amount of data being transfered

It regularly happens with VCoH. Not a hack just the game is all bugged out to shit. Does the OP mean coh1 or coh2?
6 May 2014, 22:36 PM

we are in coh 1 forum so i think its about Coh 1
8 May 2014, 20:09 PM

that's not a hack -> open console and look! You 3 are just out of sync while the last player is with sync of a game..., how possibly he could hack that))?

"SteamBug"
21 Jul 2014, 21:43 PM

Steam bug. Only happened twice to me 6 months ago.
22 Jul 2014, 12:00 PM

Definately a bug, happened a couple times a long time ago.
Who would hack this game in the state it's at anyways
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS